2nd weigh in! woop woop

oh my goodness! 8 and a half off this week wow i am sooooooooooo happy!!

started 29/6/10 weighing 19st 4lbs

week 1 -11lbs:D
week 2 - 8 1/2 :D:D:D 1 x kickboxing
week 3 -
week 4 -
week 5 -
week 6 -
week 7 -

GOAL! (for now)

i am Going to V festival on the 20th aug which is 7 weeks, i want to of lost 3st by then!
will refeed on the 17th aug then go back on after i come back on the 23rd

Last edited:
tats an excellent loss fair play missey.... Keep up the excellent work
Nat xXx

Well done Sarah, that's a fantastic loss!!

Keep up the good work, no wonder you are so happy!!

woooooo thanx guys!

week 2 - 8 1/2 :D:D:D:D:D

i also started kickboxing in january but never dieted so didnt really notice a diffence only in fitness! i am hoping this will help with weight loss, we will soon find out next weigh in, as i havent been for a few weeks!

Fab Sarah!!!!!
Good luck for next week!! oooh its exciting!!
Emma x

:happy096:

Hi Sarah, well done - that's amazing ! ! ! & now I really wanna know how you've done it ;-) Ok, seriously, are exercising or doing anything on top of drinking the shakes & water? I guess you might have a lots of muscles so perhaps that's why you're burning more fat then the average 5lbs a week.......

In any case - I'd love to hear about anything extra that you're doing as your weigh loss is what I aspire to :)

Thanks.

hi zeem well i go kickboxing but only started going again in the 2nd week!! only drinking water and shakes thats it....... my weight loss isnt looking to good this week but hey i gotta wait till monday for my weigh in!! just keep going its all worth it i the end

week 2 - 8 1/2 :D:D:D 1 x kickboxing
week 3 -
week 4 -
week 5 -
week 6 -
week 7 -

GOAL! (for now)

i am Going to V festival on the 20th aug which is 7 weeks, i want to of lost 3st by then!
will refeed on the 17th aug then go back on after i come back on the 23rd

Hiya Sarah, thank you - it's probably then because you have some good muscle & since muscle needs more energy then fat you're loosing more weight then average. Well done :) ! I'm gonna start with a gentle exercise next week too so hopefully it will help with at least my toning.

Take care.

Back