1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

2nd weigh in

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by first timer, 11 August 2011 Social URL.

1. first timer

first timer Full Member

Hi I had my second weigh in this evening and after only loading 1lb last week I lost 2.5lb this week. So am all motivated and would like another 2 off next week might try the super speed soup everyone talking about see if it helps.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Deanno

Deanno Member

Hi first timer
    It was my weigh in yesterday and I too lost 2.5 lb this Wk after only losing a lb last Wk.
    Well done :)
    I too feel more positive this Wk
  4. liliferjade

liliferjade Wishful shrinking

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Well done to you both on your losses :D Keep it up! I'm planning on trying the soup too, although i'm not a big fan of soup it might speed up the weight loss! good luck for your next weigh in! :)
  5. carriebrad

carriebrad Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    i also managed to loose more my 2nd week than the first week...it really spurred me on for week 3...:)
  6. Deanno

Deanno Member

Thank u. U 2 hope u enjoy the soup :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.