2nd weigh in

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Sola, 29 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Sola

Sola Full Member

Hello Everyone,

I was weighed today for the second time and i lost 5lbs really happy, and its the totm as well. This week was very challenging but got thru without cheating. My aunt is due for a knee operation and was expecting guests, so i volunteered to help. Well it was the hardest thing i could have put myself thru. She had asked a caterer to make some dishes for her guests. The food smelt and looked delicious. My God what a testing of my will power. It was so hard serving the food and smelling it at the same time. Under normal circumstances i would have gobbled the food down, but I didn't I was really proud of myself. When i got home i felt as if i had run the marathon. Had my shake, drank water and slept. Woke up feeling really good with myself. What a week. Then my car broke down and is now at the garage, it will cost £300 to get it fixed, this is when I would usually pig out cause of stress, but didn't, after todays weigh in I 'm so glad i didn't fall. Thanks guys for your support!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Well done thats fantasic!

Its an amazing feelign beating the cravings - you are really motivated so just keep hanging onto that feeling. Well done.
  4. blondie77

blondie77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    well done im jealous hahah
  5. Sola

Sola Full Member

Thanks pineapple it is a great feeling, just hope i can keep it up, I was a size 18 but my clothes are dropping off, i need to loose a few more pounds to fit comfortably in a size 16. Cant wait!!:D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.