2nd weigh in

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
Just got back from my Slimming world class, second week and lost 1.5lbs, really pleased thats 5 pounds gone, try for 2 next week and thats half a stone, find it eaisier to just aim for each half a stone award as a goal instead of looking at 4 stone.
Got slimmer of the week too! Came home with a nice bag of fruit and low syn snacks, great.
bye xxxx:D:D

Well down Loobylou - I wonder do all the SW classes have the same system as ours SOW gets a bowl of fruit - I am at a class in Wirral.
Irene

Just got back from my Slimming world class, second week and lost 1.5lbs, really pleased thats 5 pounds gone, try for 2 next week and thats half a stone, find it eaisier to just aim for each half a stone award as a goal instead of looking at 4 stone.
Got slimmer of the week too! Came home with a nice bag of fruit and low syn snacks, great.
bye xxxx:D:D

well done you - that is a fab loss in just 2 weeks !! :D

.....and SLIMMER OF THE WEEK !!!! FANTASTIC :):)

keep us posted on your progress hun !

love

Debz xx

Hi Irene, thanks, yes ours do but some people put different foods in like tonight there was WeightWatchers hot chilli flavour tortillas and 2 Alpen light bars aswell as the fruit, give you a chance to try foods that you may not think of trying. Last week there was a can chickpea dahl.
Bye xxxx Looby lou

well done hun thats fantastic keep up the great work XX

Hi can anyone please tell me how to change my ticker so i can add weight loss.
Thanks Looby lou

its ok seem to have done it right first time im a bit slow tonight hard day at work.:eek:
Thanks Looby lou

i used to have a doll called loobylou - just thought Id share that with you xx

its my nick name from a child as my maiden name was lewis.
xxxx looby lou

Well done hun on your loss, fantastic. At my group SOW gets what ever others put in the bowl. It is mostly fruit but sometimes the odd cauliflower or onion lol!

I have also 4 stone in total to lose, break it down at set some mini goals for yourself. I find it makes it more realistic for me and i am pleased when i have reached a goal even if it is a small one. It gives you the motivation to keep going! See mine below but you are doing fab, keep it up! :)

Congratulations! Thats Great! You Must Be Really Pleased With Yourself!. Stick At It And Visit Us All The Time Andlet Us Know How You Are Doing.
Ruthy Xxxx

Super job Looby, I bet you feel just great being only 2lbs from your first target of 7lbs. Thats Great !!!!!!:D

T4A x

Thanks everyone this is so supportive, its great to be able to share this with others who know exactely how i feel.
Thanks again guys.
xxxx Loobylou

Back