2nd weigh in

adamlang

Well I survived easter and am happy to say that I have lost another 6 pounds :) Although at the chemist they said my keytones where 16! when they where 8 last week! so I think lots more water is needed.

Fabulous weight loss Adam!

17lbs in two weeks:happy036:

Well done:happy096:

Well done you!!!

Nice one Adam thats brilliant I bet Eve is pleased as punch:D

Sorry to sound thick, but does how does your chemist check your ketones. I have ketostix that go purple when in ketosis, but I do that myself......in private!! Do you take a sample in or something?

Mine checks at the chemist as well a great bloke albeit a bit the other way.
Anyway mine checks by putting is index up my bum, apparantly this is normal practice:eek::D

Only kidding:rolleyes::D

Well done Adam :)
I've never had my ketones tested??? How do get this done? Can I buy the strips over the counter?
What are your keytones supposed to be at to be at there best for weight loss?? Sorry loads of questions now :D

Well done Adam :)
I've never had my ketones tested??? How do get this done? Can I buy the strips over the counter?
What are your keytones supposed to be at to be at there best for weight loss?? Sorry loads of questions now :D

When I go into the chemist to get my lipotrim and get weighed I have to take in a urine sample and they test it then for me.

Oh well done Adam! xx

I had my ketones checked once at first WI but never again, didnt bother me as i was losing weight steadily xx

Back