2nd weigh in

KIKI FT

hi all just had my second weigh in and have lost 5 pounds so lost 17 pounds in 2 weeks really cool was a bit down about it though coming from a high of losing 12 pounds in my first week but my lady said i have done well specially as it is TOTM so maybe bigger loss next week. Gave in the flap jacks not interested in them bet u they slowed it down a bit and also felt hungrey with them, anywho roll on another week and roll off another pound how is everyone else getting on?

5lb is brill for a second weigh in!! I lost another 4lb this week so thats confirmation that the flapjacks dont affect you losses.

17lbs in 2 weeks in really really good - I only lost 7.5 lb in my first week so well done

in first 2 weeks I meant to say!

thank you and well done to you too still not convinced about the flap jacks LOL

kiki thats brill look you really dont want to be losing any more than that or your skin will be like a sharpei dog all wrinkley and ****

Well done hun fab losses!!!!!

5lb is brilliant Kwik Fit, well done kidda, good effort xx

hi all just had my second weigh in and have lost 5 pounds so lost 17 pounds in 2 weeks really cool was a bit down about it though coming from a high of losing 12 pounds in my first week but my lady said i have done well specially as it is TOTM so maybe bigger loss next week. Gave in the flap jacks not interested in them bet u they slowed it down a bit and also felt hungrey with them, anywho roll on another week and roll off another pound how is everyone else getting on?

WOW !!! well done you :D 17 pounds in 2 weeks is AMAZING !!!!!

what other diet would you get that on ?????

stick with it - doin great !!!!

Debz xx

wow,,well done,,ove a stone in 2 weeks,,fantastic

i feel great about the loss and just managed to do a 20 mins jog around my block i say jog not run as my 6 year old son managed to keep up and did the whole thing with me made it easier for me and i did not stop cause he did not so great jogging buddie

Awwww Brilliant, good on the both of ya

Back