2nd weigh-in

mooncat

loves the moon and cats!
:scale: Just had my 2nd weigh-in and I'm really pleased I've lost another 3 lbs plus more inches from my waist and hips and a half inch from my thighs :D She brought me 1 of each bars to try which I'm looking forward to plus the orange water flavouring which makes all the difference doesn't it to the water? I'm feeling ok now at the start of my 3rd week too, cos last week was a different story :sigh2: Oh and she's bringing me some mixamousse next week so that's something else to look forward to :)

well done hon thats great.. your doing so fab..

The bars are great.. well I love the choc ones. I usually have about 5 a week, they make a change , and you can actually chew something which is good..

and the mix a mousse .. lol thats another story. I am sure you will love it . but dont give up if you dont like it the first time you just have to get it right and its so nice..

Well done hon keep smiling your doing fab x

The bars are great.. well I love the choc ones. I usually have about 5 a week, they make a change , and you can actually chew something which is good..

and the mix a mousse .. lol thats another story. I am sure you will love it . but dont give up if you dont like it the first time you just have to get it right and its so nice..

Well done hon keep smiling your doing fab x[/QUOTE

Well done hon keep smiling your doing fab x

Thanks curly x

Well done mooncat you are doing really well :)

I cant wait to try this mixamouse but only on day 3.

I need the water flavouring need the orange one as the mixed fruits is a bit strange tasting to me... couldnt drink as much water without it.... x

Well done mooncat you are doing really well :)

I cant wait to try this mixamouse but only on day 3.

I need the water flavouring need the orange one as the mixed fruits is a bit strange tasting to me... couldnt drink as much water without it.... x

Thanks cheska x the orange is lovely, I did'nt fancy any of the others. Good luck :)

Well done hun on your second weigh in x x i am glad you are enjoying the new tastes and the the chance to chew ;) x x

Well done, you should be very proud. Good luck for next week x

Back