Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

2nd weight in

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Mrs R, 9 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Mrs R

Mrs R Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    09st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.97%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Lost only 1lb this week despite being totally 100% and drinking lots of water. However I'm not that bothered because i lost 12lbs the first week and had diarrhoea and this week have chronic constipation so I guess it'll even out by next week.
    Almost a stone in 2 weeks isn't bad.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LadyF

LadyF Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(15.71%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solutions
    Well done you on losing 12 pounds in your first week!!! I would say 1lb in your second week is fantastic considering the fat is now catching up with the fluid, so people who have a huge weight-loss in the first week usually find they lose nothing at all, some even gain back a pound or so, so you should give yourself a big pat on the back. I only hope I'm half as successful as you, given this is just day 4 for me!!

Good luck with your continued success Mrs R!!
    xx

4. Magggie

Magggie Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(30.39%)
    No, thats great Mrs R
    was wondering how you would even out

Yams, Miss D & myself all seem to have evened out & have jsut about lost the same amount (Yams is one week ahead)

maybe try the Psyllium husk capsules? I take 3 morning, noon & night. Seems to keep me regular

5. Miss Demeanour

Miss Demeanour I.P. Freely

Start Weight:
    132.1kg
    Current Weight:
    132.1kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    one off the interweb...
    Well done for sticking with it - losses on this diet can be a bit erratic sometimes, but things tend to even out in the long run :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.