2nd weight in

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Mrs R, 9 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Mrs R

Mrs R Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    09st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.97%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Lost only 1lb this week despite being totally 100% and drinking lots of water. However I'm not that bothered because i lost 12lbs the first week and had diarrhoea and this week have chronic constipation so I guess it'll even out by next week.
    Almost a stone in 2 weeks isn't bad.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LadyF

LadyF Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(15.71%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solutions
    Well done you on losing 12 pounds in your first week!!! I would say 1lb in your second week is fantastic considering the fat is now catching up with the fluid, so people who have a huge weight-loss in the first week usually find they lose nothing at all, some even gain back a pound or so, so you should give yourself a big pat on the back. I only hope I'm half as successful as you, given this is just day 4 for me!!

Good luck with your continued success Mrs R!!
    xx

4. Magggie

Magggie Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(30.39%)
    No, thats great Mrs R
    was wondering how you would even out

Yams, Miss D & myself all seem to have evened out & have jsut about lost the same amount (Yams is one week ahead)

maybe try the Psyllium husk capsules? I take 3 morning, noon & night. Seems to keep me regular

5. Miss Demeanour

Miss Demeanour I.P. Freely

Start Weight:
    132.1kg
    Current Weight:
    132.1kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    one off the interweb...
    Well done for sticking with it - losses on this diet can be a bit erratic sometimes, but things tend to even out in the long run :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.