2nd WI

Hoping4a2nd

Well last month (first month on Xenical) i lost 10 lbs...wasn't expecting as much this month but just back from the Docs and i've lost another 12 lbs! :D

I record my weight off my scales though as in all fairness it's those that i'll be relying on eventually (plus i'd already lost a bit before i started on the tablets so he only records from then) but it doesn't half feel good when the Doc is so pleased with your weight loss :D Mine is lovely .. he's really down to earth and not at all pompous or patronising..it makes it really easy to ask him advice

I had a measure yesterday too.. i've lost 2" of my bust, 2" off my hips, 6" off my waist, 3.5" off each upper arm and a whopping 6" off each thigh... :eek:

So, a total 37lbs lost..never to be seen again! :D I feel really motivated and ready to take on the next month!

Good luck everyone!!! :D

WOW it's great that you lost so much on your second month. I was wondering if the weight loss slowed down after a few weeks but obviously not for you :D

WOW - that brilliant! Well done you, thats so great! No wonder your motivated for next month too - thats absolutely brillian :)

Blinkin heck - go you!! Very well done:flowers:

wow that is so good!!!!!!! well done to you, and also what a great doc you have, that must be so good.
my diet nurse is great but last time i saw a different one and she was so patronising!!
keep up the good work, are you just dieting or are you exercising as well, what is your secret? lol

Aww, thanks everyone! I'm still well chuffed :D

I've no secret, just seem to have amazing amounts of willpower this time! (not normally the case i assure you!)

Unfortunately i'm limited to low impact exercise following major surgery and muscle damage after complications during my son's birth 2 years ago. All i can do is walk, cycle on my exercise bike or swim (which i won't do yet as i feel like a beached whale in a swimsuit lol)

So..at the moment i try to have a bit of a walk every day and at least 15 mins on my bike.. if i can't go for a walk i do two sessions on the bike instead.. and sometimes if i've been bad lol i do an extra bike session here and there. It's not much i know but i currently have next to no muscle and have to build up slowly.

My Doc is great, he's a strapping 6ft South African (glad he's not a pompous skinny woman lol) and he said all you need to do to encourage weight loss is 15 mins of cardio a day..but it has to be EVERY day, no slacking! It's not too taxing and it's working for me so i'm not complaining lol!

Thanks for everyone's encouragement and best of luck to you all!

Hope xx

Your losses have been fantastic! It's great to hear that the weight loss hasn't slowed down or plateaued a couple of months in, it's very motivating to us newbies! six inches off your waist is incredible! Well done :) x

amazing, i hope im as succesful!

Wow that is fantastic i am on to day 3 hope mine will be like that, keep up the good work you have inspired me:D

First goal to acheive by 21-08-09

al

Crystalfaery xx :angel:

Back