• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2nd WI :-)

Nellyphant

Silver Member
S: 18st7lb C: 18st2lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 37.5 Loss: 0st5lb(1.93%)
I lost 5.5 lbs! Even though I've moved up to SS+ to try to combat my dizzy spells and a couple of days even went up to 810.

Well happy as that's 16 lbs in 2 weeks and I just wanted to hit the stone this week.

I did a happy dance when I got off the scales!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

scooterchick

She's me in a few months
S: 19st2lb C: 17st4lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 40.3 Loss: 1st12lb(9.7%)
Well done!!! I see one of your targets is to get your rings on, I'm the same fingers too fat and swollen, my DH thinks I touting for a fling!!! Have a great 3rd week! :D

Trash

Still fighting
S: 14st8.5lb C: 14st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 0st5.5lb(2.69%)
Well done!!! I see one of your targets is to get your rings on, I'm the same fingers too fat and swollen, my DH thinks I touting for a fling!!! Have a great 3rd week! :D
ROFL scooterchick love it mines the same silly men :p

Well done on Your WI hun thats fabulous makes this diet and the first week's pains and woe's all worth while - may you continue to dance for the rest of the day lol :D x

maro11

S: 18st4lb C: 16st8lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st10lb(9.38%)
Well done, it's an amazing feeling when you step on those scales and they are kind. I wish I could bottle that feeling and use it when resolve is low during the week.
Maro

Sarah_V

Silver Member
S: 21st11lb G: 11st0lb
well done that's a great weight loss xx

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
S: 15st10lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 0st4lb(1.82%)
Well done :) .. great loss for this week xx

LV30

Gold Member
S: 13st8lb C: 13st1lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.4 Loss: 0st7lb(3.68%)
Well done!! You've done so well - that weight loss for a fortnight is fab!

It won't be long until you'll be getting your rings made smaller (i had to do that before Christmas! - i was so nervous that my engagement ring would just slip of my delicate finger!! hahahah).

And i've also managed to take a ring off that I'd worn since i was 18 - i hadn't managed to take it off for a long, long time - that was quite emotional actually.

I love CD! woohoo!!

Lynne
x