2nd WI :-)

Nellyphant

Silver Member
I lost 5.5 lbs! Even though I've moved up to SS+ to try to combat my dizzy spells and a couple of days even went up to 810.

Well happy as that's 16 lbs in 2 weeks and I just wanted to hit the stone this week.

I did a happy dance when I got off the scales!

Well done!!! I see one of your targets is to get your rings on, I'm the same fingers too fat and swollen, my DH thinks I touting for a fling!!! Have a great 3rd week! :D

Well done!!! I see one of your targets is to get your rings on, I'm the same fingers too fat and swollen, my DH thinks I touting for a fling!!! Have a great 3rd week! :D

ROFL scooterchick love it mines the same silly men :p

Well done on Your WI hun thats fabulous makes this diet and the first week's pains and woe's all worth while - may you continue to dance for the rest of the day lol :D x

Well done, it's an amazing feeling when you step on those scales and they are kind. I wish I could bottle that feeling and use it when resolve is low during the week.
Maro

well done that's a great weight loss xx

Well done :) .. great loss for this week xx

Well done!! You've done so well - that weight loss for a fortnight is fab!

It won't be long until you'll be getting your rings made smaller (i had to do that before Christmas! - i was so nervous that my engagement ring would just slip of my delicate finger!! hahahah).

And i've also managed to take a ring off that I'd worn since i was 18 - i hadn't managed to take it off for a long, long time - that was quite emotional actually.

I love CD! woohoo!!

Lynne
x

Back