2nd wk wi

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Hi ya
But upset as only lost 2lb this week,but i have lost 10lb in 2 weeks so i should be happy,been told im not having enough points either xx

ur doing fine matie.... 2lbs a week is a good rate to lose it

i am meant to have 20 and only been have 15-16 and working out at the gym and not having anything extra x

:whoopass: If youre going to the gym and not using your bonus points then you really do need to eat all your points allowance. You should be saving NO MORE than 4 a day but I wouldnt recommend saving 4 every day unless its for a special occasion.

Try using them all this week and see how you get on.

If youve got 28 saved up you should be having one hell of a treat tonight lol

I wondered how long it would be before Starlight replied to that and told you off, heehee!! A whole 2 minutes! Haha!

She's absolutely right though (of course ;)), you really do need to use all your points. Did you use them all last week when you lost your 8lb?

I will try eating 18 points a day now then!!:D and see how i get on

I wondered how long it would be before Starlight replied to that and told you off, heehee!! A whole 2 minutes! Haha!

She's absolutely right though (of course ;)), you really do need to use all your points. Did you use them all last week when you lost your 8lb?

lol How well you know me ;)

Sorry but its just a total pet peeve of mine :eek:

Ha ha, this thread did make me giggle, i'd def consider yourself told and eat all your points,

Well done with the weight loss so far, an inspiration to us newbies!

Well done Gems

This is why i stopped going to WW with my mum, we started and she would say " oooohhh i didnt have brekfast, i had an apple at lunch and im having some toast for dinner " and i would be like :rolleyes: OK, you pay to go to WW but your not actually following the plan so why waste the money hahahahaha

I can understand why you think that way Gemma but honestly i would eat them all too especially if your exercising too, im off to the gym this morning for the first time in a while.... like you i have gym membership sitting in my purse doing absoloutly sweet f all lol

Well done Gems

This is why i stopped going to WW with my mum, we started and she would say " oooohhh i didnt have brekfast, i had an apple at lunch and im having some toast for dinner " and i would be like :rolleyes: OK, you pay to go to WW but your not actually following the plan so why waste the money hahahahaha

I can understand why you think that way Gemma but honestly i would eat them all too especially if your exercising too, im off to the gym this morning for the first time in a while.... like you i have gym membership sitting in my purse doing absoloutly sweet f all lol

Good luck Vikki
I still cant understand how i can loose weight eating all my points, i would think you would loose more if you didnt eat all your points!! Maybe i am wrong again!!;)

I think its simply because your body gets use to a certain intake of calories and your metabolism adjusts itself accordingly...

If you start having alot less than your body needs at this weight to generally function( thats why your points are mainly weight based ) it will store everything you put into it as fat and your metablism will slow down to help it out and avoid burning off fuel it thinks it will need meaning you are making it harder for yourself as your body will be working against you.

Does that make sense - i tried not to babble

Back