2stone-ish to lose? Please compete with me!!!

FMN

I am thinking that if I have someone to compete with, I will try harder to lose the weight? If you have a similar amount to lose as me, would you like to compete with me? My weigh in is tonight and since I put 3lb on (somehow???) last week, I'm hoping to lose the 3lb this week :)

i've got about 2 stone to lose so would love to compete with you. I've not lost much the last few weeks though so i've started the special k two week challenge from today! haha

ok then Ria - I weigh in tonight so shall we compare losses from this week? I'll report back tomorrow and let you know how I've done. When is your weigh in?

Yeah of course you can, when is your weigh in?

Brilliant, let's all report back here next week then.

Will do, what is your proper name? I feel bad calling you Big Girl!?

We are all the same height too :)

i weigh in on any day between monday and wednesdays lol.

Ill wait and report back next week rather than this week as im going to weigh in 2moro!

Hello I have 32 pounds to lose, around the same weight as everyone else. My weigh in day is Sunday. I just weighed myself and I am starting over. I gained some weight recently and I have 32 pounds to shake off. so I would love to compete with you. It will halp me also. good luck everyone.

Good Luck Everyone :)

I lost ONE WHOLE POUND last night!!!

Hey girls, I have two stone to lose (and maybe a bit more if I can) and would love to join in. I'm doing slimming world, the extra easy plan and weigh in tonight! Will let you know how I do, was very good food wise all week but drank waaaaayyy too much at the weekend!

I have waaaaay more than 2 stone to lose and am doing 2 other challenges but I just wanted to wish all you girlies good luck with your challenge, onwards and downwards!!
x

Weighed in last night and only 1lb off, so 22 to go!

Same as me but considering I had A chinese, an Indian, a McDonalds, A Subway and hotdogs over the weekend (not even mentioning the copious amounts of wine) I am surprised I lost anything at all!!! Lol. Back on it now :)

1lb off for me :)

Ah, we are all doing the same this week :)

Back