3 1/2 stone must go!

I've had a good day today although I feel like I'm at the bottom of a mountain of which I've already climbed three quarters. So I'm now 2 stone to target or thee abouts. I'm totally going to do this and slowly and steadying. No big jumps as they are my downfall. Life style rather than diet. Would like to get a stone off quickly as I know I will feel and look much happier. So that is my first mini target. Get to 12 stone. I think that's about 12lb to lose. I'm going to eat steadily well and restart my couch to 5k now my injury has healed.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good breakfast and lunch. Large glass of water. Quiche and Salad for tea. Then a run. Hope to get down to a minimal gain at group on Thursday.

Went to group last night and only gained 1lb so lost 5 since Sunday night. Woop!
Right now got to shift as much as I can as fast as I can. Run again tonight :) determined to get back on track finally feel I can do it. What a week!

Lost 4lb this week!! Yay!

Still a lot of work to so to get back on track but I'm determined to stay focussed as summer is almost upon us and I'm not spending inf it feeling fat. Light nights are lovely for a run.

Found my thin summer skirt from last year and I'm bulging over it so I know if I lose 10lb ill feel great in it and that's my plan for may. :) woop

Fantastic! Well done you. 4lb is a huge loss!

Welllllllll .......

Creeping back into my diary. I'm
Not starting again. I'm just not

Anyway here I am at 13st. Oops. How did that happen. Erm I opened my mouth and filled it with chocolate. Essentially.

Excuses are a pretty stressful. 6 months with a change in job, move to another part of the country and a new house.

I've tried going back to sw groups here but can't seem to get into it like my old group.

So I e decided to go it alone and keep track on here.

First target is my 1/2stone. Determined to get it in November. Not too much standing in my way.

Good things are tho that I have discovered yoga which is great for my anxiety as well as my back and fitness. It gets me out one evening so I don't pick in the evening and I LOVE it :)

I also have a new bike which hopefully will help the cardio fitness too.

Off to scout some new recipes and success stories. I remember that seemed to help.

Back