3 1/2 stone must go!

Hello : )

What struck me about your journey is that you've been maintaining as opposed to losing . This is not entirely bad news - it shows that maintenance will be a doddle for you when you finally reach the target you decide upon

How tall are you ?

I initially set my target at 10 st 7 then decided on 10 and now I'm 9 st 10 I'm going for 9 5 I think. It's pretty slow now though

I think you're very hard on yourself ! You just need a couple of strict weeks and you'll crack it

Hiya I'm 5ft 6

It's interesting to see others opinions I agree but have only just realised I've been maintaining for the last 6 months. I hope your right that it will be easier when I get to goal. I'm ready to get stuck in for a few weeks I hope I can get at least a stone off before Christmas. I'm fed up of being overweight.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

An I really too hard on myself. Maybe I am. I tend to want perfection when it comes to following the plan and anything less than that I feel I've failed. Like today. I've had great meals completely in plan but I had a slice of millionaire shortbread which was probably about 20syns. And I feel I've ruined my week. When thinking about it logically I probably haven't.

Ooh, didn't know you had a diary! Hello! Ugh, I can't watch anything scary, not even a trailer for a horror movie!

hannahsmumwillshrink said:
Oh and an intense aquafit session with hunky instructor. Always helps ;)

Sounds like a great day all round! Well done! X

Morning!! Thought I would come and subscribe as we have similar weights to loose and time frame!!
Looking forward to a skinny Christmas!! Xxx

hannahsmumwillshrink said:
Have has a good day.

Lunch was mugshot banana and satsuma
Tea was chicken jambalaya lots of super free :)
Velvet crunch and 1/3 a curly wurly 6

Food sounds good!!
Did u have breakfast or do u avoid it? X

I always have breakfast now. I have a 2yr old so we
Are always up in plenty of time. Means I don't snack til lunch. Used to be terrible for having no breakfast and in hindsight got major hypos!

Weigh in tomorrow eek
Sneaky peak on scales tonight shows 11st 6.8. Hoping for better tomorrow :)

Back