3 1/2 stone must go!

Good luck for WI!! X I'm going to have a weigh in tomorrow then stick to Fridays. Will have only been fully back on the plan 5 days but expecting a loss due to the rubbish I'd started eating that I have now stopped :) x

Breakfast is Allbran and milk
Lunch will be chicken salad
Tea after wi will be spag Bol

Syns after wi /? Hifi bar.

Need to go to shops for fruit today.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I usually find that I'm starving on wi days it's a mind over matter thing I reckon! Some days I just can't seem to get full and others not hungry at all but wi's is a different story! I usually try and sack on light free food and drink brews to keep me going. Things we do ha :)

About to have a mugshot and some more chicken. Then have a trip to trampolining with my daughter then to get some fruit. Distraction central required :)

Was always always always starving on WW weigh-in days! Must be psychological!

Ah yes, I "played" a recorder when I was younger. My poor family!

20mins to wi

This afternoon I had 4 velvet crunch, one stick of kitkat so about 4 syns

Spag Bol made and it's yummy. Can't wait to get back for that.

Distraction involved the task of baking rainbow cakes with my daughter. Even iced them without tasting! May have one for supper later. Orb about 5 syns, they are only small.

hannahsmumwillshrink said:
3.5 off :)

That's fantastic! Well done you. Keep it up. X

So pleased :) down to 11stone 5 now. I will make the 10's in October. :) that's a promise :)

1lb to get me back on track, then 3 lb to get my 2.5 stone shiny!

On it!

Mini target list

1lb - back on track
3lb 2.5st shiny
5lb to my interim target
5.5lb - into the tens!!

Love doing this! Let's see what I hit next week :)

Well done you!!! Amazing loss xxx

Complete day off plan today. My own fault as I forgot lunch so had to do a quick stop and all I could find was a little convenience store. So ended up with a chess savoury roll - white bread. Yum oh how I missed you, a fudge and a pack of watsits!

Then come home eaten two fairy cakes and 5 chic buttons now hubby off to collect my Chinese!! Oh well. At least everyday isn't like this. I suppose it used to be which is why I'm in this situation!

Mmm crispy beef. I'm enjoying today the back on plan tomorrow. :)

One bad day turned into two so now I'm having 5x 100% day starting with a run tomorrow morning. :)

Strange that when I'm good I post here lots, when I'm bad I almost avoid it. I will be posting lots over the next few days. I've just fit my focus back, not losing it for a bit of chocolate and a curry. No way

Back