3 1/2 stone must go!

hannahsmumwillshrink said:
One bad day turned into two so now I'm having 5x 100% day starting with a run tomorrow morning. :)

Strange that when I'm good I post here lots, when I'm bad I almost avoid it. I will be posting lots over the next few days. I've just fit my focus back, not losing it for a bit of chocolate and a curry. No way

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope you enjoyed your 2 days and well done for getting back on the wagon (that's always the hardest part, for me anyway!) x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yes, it's time to draw the line now and get back to it < cracks whip >

You've been doing well... get back that focus and you'll be 10 stone something by the end of October...

Well I was good for 2 weeks but have rebounded back up to 12st 4. So unsettled in my wl journey can't seem to find my focus but determined to have a good week this week as clothes are too tight and I'm not going back up

2nd day back on it and I've stick to the rules. It in eating alot. Can't stop thinking about food and obsessing about how food makes me feel. Trying to relax and just go with it. Dreading that hunger feeling but also want to get this weight off.

Need advice on today's food. All within plan but feel im eating too much. I don't lose if u have too many carbs.

Allbran and milk hex a and b raspberries

Sw quiche (large slice) salad
1/2 Pomegranate
Raspberries

1/4 a chicken nugget, small corner of birthday cake. ( was at a kids party)

Plan for tea is either quorn spag bol and pasta
Or speedy soup.

Feel like I should have the soup as I've eaten too much today buy will need to cook bolognase anyway for my daughter.

Why can't I just vanishe the stone I lost but then regained. Aargh feel so wobbly getting back on this time. Usually I feel Motivated but can't get there this time. Feel like a righ fatty today. :(

Not a bad week at all in hoping for a good solid loss. Feel like i could have done better but it's a big step in the right direction given the last 8 weeks. :) motivation slowly coming back.

4.5 off tonight do back to 11st 13.5! Glad I'm no longer in those 12s! Determined to have a super week this week as I feel so much better in my clothes around 11st 7 so need to get there ASAP. Running my little legs off this week I think :)

Woohoo! Back on the wagon after Christmas. Done 2 days and feel loads better for it :) I'm at 12st 9 at weigh in last Thursday so feeling crap that ice undone all last yrs work but I'm finally in the right frame of mind to get losing again. I know I can do it too. I have a girly weekend in feb and want to have lost 12lb by then, maybe more. I've been on the bike today, joined a Zumba group and bought 30day shred. I also have the new books at slimming world so going to try out some new recipes. Also dad needs to lose 2 stone too so going to have a wager as to who can get there first.

Jumped on the scales this morning and it showed 12st 3lb! Woop! That's 6lb in 2 days- lot of bloat me thinks!! Also been for a run and keeping track of my calories. Will get a good result on Thursday :) yay!!

Been a bit naughty this weekend although now I feel sick. No idea how this is going to affect the scales but hopefully it will be good :) was doing a Zumba in the morning but may not be able to now. Bluegh

So 5 1/2 lb off this week !! Yay! That means 1st 3.5 to my interim target - yay!!!

The bug wasn't worth it tho. Sort of back to normal today. May try a run in the morning.

Would love another 4 next week. Going to make soup this weekend. That's always good for my losses. :)

Lots and lots of exercise today so feeling good. HVe eaten completely slimming world today but when put in my calories on m&p was only 1150. Great! Exercise planned for the next 3 days at least and doing meal plan and sho with hub in the morning.

Also made spicy Indian mince for tea which was yummy :)

Back