3 1/2 stone must go!

Have had a wee bit of chocolate. This afternoon. Oops.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A bit of chocolate won't do too much harm. I had some too! Have a great weekend. X

I'm on and off this wagon so much u would think I was drunk! Anyway nothing stopping me from losing now til the summer- I've bought a 12 week count done and I want to get to target. That's 18lb. I'm going to do it. I know I am. Running, cycling, slimming world and mfp. Maybe a bit of yoga and Zumba too. Yay!

Swim yesterday, run today and tomorrow. Zumba Monday, run Tuesday. Rest wed, DVD Thursday. Thinking of investing in a wii fit. Ant thoughts anyone?

Doing ok so far this week. Enjoyed zumba tonight.wantinv to snack but trying to focus in the numbers!

18lb to target.
17lb to 2.5 stone award
14lb to be back on track!!!!!! - how silly am I!
10 lb to 2 stone award
4.5 lb into the next stone bracket
3lb to 1.5 stone award

So this week I'd like 3-4.5 lb please!!!

If I lose 3lb a week I can be at target in 6 weeks. Likely ! ?!

Good day today. Within calories and low on syns. 4 or 8 depending on if I go for the bag of crisps in a bit!!

Work always helps me be good - no time to snack!

Anyway. I may be on for a 4lb loss this week if I can hold it together for one more day :) lol. Then I'm on track for my 6 week push to target!

Really need to go for a run though but circumstances are conspiring against me!! Typical.

Thank you. Feel totally on it right now and been cooking some lovely stuff (sorry know your off food!!) aiming for another 3 this week.

Don't worry! I manage to cook for my family while not eating so nothing is worse than that ;) It's great when you're in the zone though, long may it last! X

Totally hate myself right now as I've put on so much weight. It s almost at a point where I'm panicking about it all as I swore is never get to this weight again big here I am. Wanted an early night so I could get up for a run in the morning- best way for me to shift weight rapidly. But dd has just has a night terror and hubby laughed at the possibility of me getting up at 6 to do it. Feeling so low and without any support. :(

Back