3.5 lost at wi!

Alison - have a great wi tonight:D

It's all going so well for you and I'm am thrilled for you :D

I just wanted to say a big thank you for one of your previous posts where you had a blip.

I know we all tend to write as therapy but that post of yours really did me the world of good for when I fell of the wagon last night (details in the Fallen Angels thread so I don't clutter up your thread!). I didn't manage to save myself last night as you did.

However, I remembered what you achieved and today I continue with my efforts. If this had happend to me when I lost my weight last year I wouldn't have continued.

In writing my response to your previous post this put me in the right frame of mind to be able to take the advice I gave you.

Thank you so much you have helped me beyound measure and I can't begin to express my thanks :clap:

Hi All
First of all thanks for all your support - I've just logged on after a hectic day to see messages of good luck on my weigh in - its so nice to have support.
Well after being SS since thursday I have lost 5 pounds!! (would have hoped for more bot I do feel rather bloated at the moment - but as my Mum said that's 5 that were not on last week). My biggest achievement i think is not having reached for crisps and pizza - there are my two biggest downfalls around that "time of the month".
The strangest thing about this diet is that I am enjoying it so far - I love the shakes -choc, mint choc, banana, etc.

Take care all - hope day 6 went well for you lou and lenny - keep going - I really think we are going to do this

And thanks again - i could not do this without you all

Lou
Delighted for you - another pound gone - WELL DONE YOU!!!!. You should be very proud of yourself

Keep on going - onwards and upwards!!!!!!

Best Wishes Alison

Hey there hon......well done on your loss!!!

5lb and totm.( on only 5 whole days in).....thats fab!!!:party0038:

Its great that we are all on the same day...really is good support and encouragement.

Thanks for the msg about the extra pound....it fab watching the scales going down so quick.

Well today we have had a lovely day, went out with my friend and her two boys we went to Aldenham country park which has a winnie the pooh hundred aker wood and had a wicked time!! we have been there loads of times before but the sun was shining, it was cold and crisp but just lovely! The boys had a great time in the woods, playing games and just being kids......it was lovely. My friend and I just spent he day watching them and chatting ....it was lovely!

I hadmy soup for lunch and came home and have just had a muffin for dinner. The only downfall is that I havent drunk near enough water! drunk some this am, but didnt want to be bursting for a wee while we were out! So I have tried to make uo for it and have drunk a load since we have been back......hopefully I wont be up all night peeing!!

Off to Hatfield House tomorrow daytime, as we are Hatfield residents we are allowed free passes, and the grounds are beautiful and the kids and the dog love it there!! so fingers crossed for another sunny day like today.
Anyway just off for a coffee as I am freezing!!!

hugs to all and well done again on your loss Alison!

Lou XX

Thanks a million Lou for your support - i'm starting to smile a bit more about the 5 loss now.
Best wishes for day 7 (can you believe it!!! and we are still on track - well done us!!!!)

Take care and thanks again
A.

Good luck for day 7 Lou:D

Have a great day out and try to keep up with water - although I know exactly what you mean...when we were in the lakes my water intake was practically non-existent (not too many loos in the mountains hehehe)

Well done on getting to the end of the week without too many struggles. You are just brilliant:D

Take care

Hi LOU
Hope all went well for you on day 7 - Keep going!!

All is well with me - I'm having a mint choc at the moment - yummy!!
I still have not missed food which I cant believe - long may it last
Take Care

Hi all!!!

well here we are coming to the end of day 7!! whooppee!!!

Well done all of us...:grouphugg:

Well I have a small confession to make I have eaten...well nibbled a wee bit today!!!:break_diet:I did stick to protien, it was planned but was controlled.
We went to asda, with my friend and her 2 boys, for brekkie this am, I just had a black coffee while they all had a full english....wasnt really that hard, but did realise as we sat there that I hadnt had breakfast shake! oops!!:rolleyes: I had only had 1pint of water, but didnt want to drink too much as we were off for walk at Hatfield house and no loo's on the way round!
Walk was lovely, but chillier(?), than yesterday as there was no sunshine.
Came home and had half a tom soup, and boys had lunch woke up Vic as he had worked last night, and then went over to town to get the boys new school shoes...and to go back to the games station, to buy new games for the ps2!!!!
well after I had had the soup...and was making the boys lunch I had a bit of fish and them a bit of ham!! :eek:

I know the nibbling has started cos of the lack of water, so I am trying to catch up now on water!
I am not too worried about the bits of food(I am usually lucky with ketosis and it takes quite a bit to knock me out)...but I dont want it to become a habit..that then gets out of control.

anyway off to have a shake! and more water...of course!

will catch up on thread later

Lou XX

Hey Lou

You could have eaten a big cream cake and you didn't - it was good food - so time to move on and start shaking again!! Don't worry about it anymore - focus on that fantastic weight loss you have ALREADY!! - May it continue to grow(your weight loss that is)

Take care and best wishes for day 8 - you can do it!!
Alison

morning Alison...thanks for your support!!

I had the rest of my soup and a banana muffin last night and loads of water ..so was fine then! Funny how when I did CD for the firt time I would never have dreamt of eating in the first week...and I think if I had of done I would have been very dissapointed inmyself and might even have given up....but this time round I know I have eaten, but know I havent done any real harm..(.still in K this am)
have put t in the past and have carried on as normal this morning. So I guess I have learnt that one tiny blip is not the end of the world and doesnt need to be the end of a beautiful thing!!lol

Well here we are on day 8!! Whoopeee!!

You are going great guns! Your weight loss is going to be fab next week.......and with out totm in the way..its going to be dropping off you!!!

Anyway must go and get boys ready...they are off to play scheme today!

Chat later honey and keep on glugging!!
Hugs Lou

Lenny I will catch up with your thread later babes XXX Have a wonderful day and enjoy 790!!! your BMI is looking FAB!!!!

Good on you Lou -hope day 8 went well for you SS!!
All is well with me - have upped my water intake - was just at 2.25 litres a day but yesterday I made it 3L and today 3.5L ! Have not had a coke since day 2 either!!
How much water do you roughly manage a day?

Best wishes for another day - number 9 now!!
Alison

Morning Lou,

Well done on not giving in to anything too naughty yesterday - especially the pizza:)

I'm a bit like you in that if I had eaten anything in the first ever week on CD it would have been criminal but now we just shrug and say "it could have been worse" (Re:Wispa bar for me yesterday & trip to McDonalds)

Hope you have a fantastic weekend at your mum's.

Keep up the good work - you are doing so well as I'm sure Monday's wi will show (if you can avoid your mums cooking over the weekend - my willpower with my mums cooking is zero so I hope you can succeed to ignore mrs cb:p)

Take care

Forgive me father for I have sinned

well as the title says after 9 days of ss-ing..I have eaten!!!
Was a bit annoyed with myself cos I was gagging to eat for ages before I did and managed to hold off for hours...but then vic went into the bath and I just saw it as an opportunity to eat!!!.......like its him I am cheating????? no its only me!!!!!!!!.......why do I do it!!!!???
The annoying thing is I ate stuff that had been sitting there for a week with out bothering me at all....trick or treat sweets of all things!! I will admit to eating 2 small packs of maltesers, a couple of the swizzle lollies, 2 small packs of love hearts and a croissant!!! how daft!!!
Anyway it stopped there.....felt yuk by then obviously! went off to mums in the afternoon, they all had dinner and I had my water...was happy with that after what I had eaten in the afternoon. Had a soup later that evening and loads of water.
went off to Hampton Court Palace to day and had a lovely day.... had shake before we went and then had soup for lunch. not enough water again today but will make up for that tomorrow as we are home all day tomorrow.

On the way home we decided to stop off at a restaurant for dinner, knowing time was getting late for the boys. I was intending on just having a small salad...but there wasnt really anything on offer, they only had salad with potato salad in it. So i decided to go for a small salmon steak and had salad with it instead of the pots or chips that it would normally come with. I know I wouldnt have been in Ketosis after yesterdays eating, but still decided I wanted to be good.(ok so I know really I shouldnt have eaten if I wanted to be really good..) but I could have just said well I am not in Ketosis lets have chips and pudding..but i didnt.

Well back to ss-ing tomorrow, I have my first offical wi on monday am and would like to get a good result as it has been 11 days.

I am toying with the idea of doing 790.......but dont know if I am strong enough to be strick enough with the food...will have a think and a chat to cdc.

Alison ...I hope you are still going strong and that ss-ing is still going fab!
sorry I havent been around to give you support...but I am back now and here to keep you going...lol not that I am a very good example 'of how to SS!!! its deffo true that the first time is the 'Golden time' so make the most of it, complete your journey and you wont be where I am now re starting for the 4th time!!lol

Chat soon hugs to all Lou X

Well here we are on sunday..day before kids go back to school and day before wi!

I still havent drunk loads of water yet...just off to do a bit more now....I had a muffin for brekkie and then will have some soup for lunch later on.
Feeling positive about wi tomorrow, but then it has been 11 days.Will stock up on some CD bars this week as for the last week I have been eeking them out and using what I had left from before.

Anyway just off to make the boys some lunch and then I really must tidy up and drink loads of water.
Chat later...have a good day all!
lou X

ta honey, have posted on yours. XXX

Well first wi and ove rhte last 11 days I have lost 10 1/4 lbs!!!!

I am very happy with that! I know I have nibbled and eaten over the weekend but I am going to be very good and SS 100% this week....till saturday! We are going out for a meal to a chinese! But its vics leaving do at work and an early xmas do.

Probabaly last time round I wouldnt have gone but I am going to go and eat, I have discussed it with CDC, and I am going to opt for a beensprout dish or boiled veg and chicken dish...I shall have to see what the best option is on the menu. I will be driving and dont drink so thats not going to be an issue.
I want to drink loads of water and SS till then and get back straight to it on the sun as wi will be ion the monday.

Anyway must go and get sorted as my little one will be here soon!

Thanks for all your support

Hugs to all Lou XX

Fantastic wi result Lou - you must still be grinning like a cheshire cat:D:D:D

I also read that you've bought yourself a new dress for your mum's "do" - what a great incentive (yet another dress to fit into - although not quite the pressure of a wedding one hehehe)

Congrats on sticking to SS 100% since your blip too - I had to cave in to 790 but I'm still nibbling (chocolate is the culprit - I have had a choc fest:eek:)

Anyway good luck for this week and I'm sure you will enjoy your chinese on Saturday whatever you decide to eat.

Take care

Hi there
Haven't been here for a few days - you have been like me having a tough weekend of ss. Thankfully I made it through by sticking to SS - have no idea how as it was a bank holiday weekend here!!!
This evening then I decided I was having some crackers so I opened the pack put a piece of one into my mouth and then just decided that I was not going to do it so I took it back out of my mouth and put it in the bin.

On a better note had my second wi tonight and down 7 - yipee

Congrats on yours great loss too - well done - hope all goes well tommorrow for you,

week 1 - 5 pounds
week 2 - 7pounds

Back