3 day challenge!

I'm going for another 3 day perfection challenge! :D
Weigh my food, & make sure I get one swim in before Thursday.

Im going to do this - 3 day challenge starts today.

Plan - 3 low GL meals and 2 snacks, no sweets chocolate etc. (within WW points too)
Exercise everyday for the 3 days - today, zumba class.

Sleepless so reading minimins on my phone in bed, lol. Just saw this and thought it is a fab idea to get started,so I will do this starting tomorrow. I will drink lots of water, have two shakes and meal plus snacks, work out 30 min per day and do abs exercises daily. Does anyone want to join me????

Hi Emma

How are you doing today? Hope you caught up on your zzzzzzzzzzz's

Thanks for reserecting this thread. I will start tomorrow..... stick to 14000 calories a day and exercvise an hour a day (I do classes at the gym) and try and drink 2 litres of water a day as well. Got to get something jump started.... and anyone can do it for 3 days..... right?

Anyone else joining in?

Judith & Pickle

Yer why not. I'm workig till 10 tonight so I'm hoping pushin a wheelchair is enough exercise. I'm gonna walk the shops as get some healthy food, I'm gonna have 3 red days hopefully can stick to it x

If I can stick to it with next to no sleep, when the biscuit jar wad calling me with promises of instant energy lift, then I can do it today after my first night of unbroken sleep in aaaaaaages! (Thanks, babies!) Although I did not do as much exercise as planned yesterday, but today will make up for it! Lost 1/2 pound on day one, not much but it would add up to 3 1/2 pounds in a week.

Well so far so good.... avoided the chocolate at the shop when I brought my diet cola. Took binbags out to the local frieghter service so got some steps in and exercise then. Had a bath ~ it feels decadent to have a bath during the day but.... hey ~ I'm worth it too! *smile* and all ready to go to PIlates at lunch time.

Now all I need to do is stay away from the shop when I have finnished with PIlates ~ might treat myself to a black coffee out.

Got to remember to drink my water as well.

Until later folks!!!!!!

Judith & Pickle

hi i think i do 7 good days but i deffo want to do 3 good days
i am doing slimming world and its very slow with the weight

so i am going to do 3 days with only 10 syns not the 15 and training doing jillian Michaels shred it with weights and 1 day the biggest winner kick box work out.

so i am starting today i have already done the kick box work out and my weight today is: 100.75kgs (15st 12lb)

wish me luck

OMG, Vander, you are just a good diet week from breaking the 100 kg mark - such a milestone. Keep going!!!!

Hi there,

Done today.

Drank my water
had under 1400 calories
did a class of Pilates
walked aprox 15,000 steps
and read some of a book as well...

what more could this woman want?

Here's to tomorrow

Judith & Pickle

Well done, Judith!

I have been good today too - baked TWO cakes with the kids, but even though DH put a slice in front of me with a cup of tea, I passed the cake to my youngest! I did have a tiny sliver of cake after my dinner, but included in my calorie count.

I have been drinking lots of water, but will try to increase it even more tomorrow.

I have remembered to take my supplements too - multivitamin, B vitamins and omega 3.

Last day of this challenge tomorrow for me!

I'll have a crack at it! I'll be doing calorie counting :) 1200 per day and 30 mins exercise per day too.

I've lost another 1/2 pound, so one pound in two days!! Looking at two packs of butter in the fridge, that's quite a lot! Day three, had my snack and shake, now getting some work in whilst dh is out with the kids. Feeling good!! :)

thanks emma75 i am really hoping to 99kgs by Wednesday fingers crossed i make it

well i have done my walk (20 mins)
stuck to plan so far today :)
doing the shred it with weights tonight
the cardio kick box is only once a week and done that yesterday :) :)

its my moms 50th today but not going out now so can avoid any temptation )

so all i all i am happy

3 days completed! I stuck to the diet, but did not manage to do as much exercise as I had wanted - weekends are difficult. Going to start another 3 days and make these even better!

i did it and i was happy i have lost 1lb in weigh in :)

so my new 3 day is gonna be

drink 8 glasses of water a day

walk at leas twice aday for 10 mins each time

do my shred with weights x

Am going to do this from monday next week and do the extra easy plan using only super free food for the three days :) x

Oh very good.

I'm on exante officially. Total solution. But I tend to adapt it to my preferences... So for three days I will do the diet as it specifies. The three packs a day and lots and lots of water. No tea. No cheese. No ham. No chicken. Nothing out with the diet. And I will continue with my couch to 5k training but this isn't a daily thing. I will though, on my non training days b as active as possible! X

Back