3 day challenge!

Hello all im Danii and started ccing with loads of execrise i will be starting the challege today so far so good.

well done to everyone else the support on here is fab :)

Oooh dear, I lost track of the challenge!

I'll start a new one. Today was day 1 and I was good. (Is it cheating to add today to the challenge, retrospectively? Probably, but I don't care!!!)

Did lots of exercise and ate well. Tomorrow I'm trying a new gym class: "spin and circuits". Sounds like hell!

How is everyone else? Oh and welcome Danii! What kind of exercise do you like?

Erm. I'm rebooting the challenge! :D cause I think it will be grand to see what happens in 3 days. I'll stick to plan and check in here- looking forward to it

Well my first two days have been good I think. I have high hopes for Sat. :D

Good luck to you two!

Hi there,

Can I join in?

I'll start my 3 days tomorrow (Saturday) and see if I can stay within my calorie allowance and burn 200 calories exercising. If I can do then then I'll be chuffed!

Judith & Pickle

Well I have been a good girl these past 3 days but I'm worried! I started the 3 day after a binge of a weekend-- hope I don't pay for it tomorrow!

Luck luck luck to all of you. :D

Well, 3 days of good me , and I'm rewarded with a half pound loss. Not phenominal but a loss none the less! ;)

Stayed within calories yesterday but didn't exercise.

Today I stayed within calories AND walked Pickle aboyut 4 mile so got over 200 calories in exercise done.

One more day to go....

Judith & Pickle

Think I'll start this Tomorow too. Need a little remotivation shall we say? Technically I'm doing ok but I find myself stretching the rules a bit lol. The odd boiled sweet, sugars in my coffee, pinching chips off the kids plates..... They all add up!!! So three days of angelic super behaviour coming up :) its WI in the morning anyway. So perfect timing.

Stuck to cals booooootifully but my gran put sugar in my tea at lunch and a boiled sweet may have fallen into my mouth on the drive home....... But I developed a big boiled sweet habit when I gave up smoking so I'm not stressing about one little one :) better than a bag full haha. Tomorow I shall challenge myself to get a work out in and drink more water.

Well I managed to get a work out in :) I did aquafit Zumba AND a just dance session with the kids. Phew. Had 1350 cals and manage to get four pints of squash down me.

Last day Tomoz so I want to do another work out, do some work in my core and get plenty of water again. Oh and do the ironing PMSL.

Hi,

I've just stumbled accross this 3 day challenge, and it sounds like just what I need to keep me motivated, Thanks :) x

My diet plan will be to drink 8 glasses of water a day, and stick to a 1000 cal limit, and do 20 mins exercise a day... fingers crossed!

Legomom said:
Stuck to cals booooootifully but my gran put sugar in my tea at lunch and a boiled sweet may have fallen into my mouth on the drive home....... But I developed a big boiled sweet habit when I gave up smoking so I'm not stressing about one little one :) better than a bag full haha. Tomorow I shall challenge myself to get a work out in and drink more water.

Lol, this made me laugh!

I completed my challenge - let's do it again! I'm really focused at the moment.

My aims are: work out 5 times a week. Eat 1845 calories but don't eat back exercise calories. And most importantly, eat clean - i.e. only things with nutritional benefits.

I'm nearly there so it's hard shedding those last few pounds, but these strategies helped me budge from my plateau :), so it's worth doing!

I'd like to do this because I can't diet to save my life and I need to loose two stone in 6 weeks( wishful thinkin I know) so my plan is as much water as poss, fruit for breakfast, soup or jacket spud for lunch and meat and veg for tea with excersize wherever I can fit it in around work Uni and baby! X

Back