3 day challenge!

Morning everyone. Second 100%day succesfully completed. Not gonna blow it now. This challenge has been a godsend for me and made me realise i can actually do it when i put my mind to it . It's not been difficult and i've actually enjoyed eating decent food and not feeling stuffed with c***** food and junk. Thanks Lynn x

Well done babycakes, that's a huge loss! And also well done Samsmum, you are doing so well!

So I weighed in this morning following my 3 day challenge, and despite having been REALLY GOOD, I did not lose anything :(

Part of that may be that I've been feeling a bit "bunged up" if you know what I mean (sorry if TMI), because I do feel a bit slimmer. This morning I noticed that if I squint and look from a certain angle in a certain light, I *think* I can see a couple of stomach muscles just round the sides. A very shy two-pack, which likes to disappear under the harsh light of day and correct contact lenses, but hey! It's a start :)

I guess I have also been doing weights at the gym, so I may have improved my muscle mass or something - my arms and upper body are looking way more toned than previously, even though my weight has been more or less stationary (apart from a few up-and-down fluctuations) now for nearly a month.

Bring on some gym work today, and tomorrow I'll be ready for the next challenge!

SL x

Well done you. We can all do this. Different methods but all after the same end result.Had an op few weeks ago but not gone well and cant move my arm. Back to see surgeon tomorrow. Cant do much so gonna take up walking i think. Climbing the walls with boredom,one handed of course!!

Lynn_ said:
Well, day 3 was good, 2 exantes and chicken and salad for dinner.
Cant wait for the weigh in tomorrow.

Tommorow evening we are out for a meal, then im starting another 3 day challenge from Thursday.

Well done everyone for all the good work!

Hi day 2 nor bad so far, had tea ate 3 grissini sticks half sandwich and a shake it's 1.13pm

Wahoo, finished my 3 day challenge! :) Day 3 today was 100% too, I stayed within 1000 calories and did a cardio workout too even though I didn't finish work til 8. Feeling good! Off to bed soon - hope I don't have trouble sleeping though as I sometimes do when I'm hungry, does anyone else find that??

Well done ibb! Great work, hope you had a good result from it. I hate going to bed hungry too, and I cant sleep if i am. I keep a pot of vegetable boulion granules in the cupboard which makes a low calorie savoury hot drink which realy helps fill me up enough to get to sleep.

Start 12.4
End 11.10

Thats 8lbs for me in 3 days!!

Fantastic result Baby Cakes!! Woohoo! are you on for another 3 day challenge with us?

hello ladies I'm on day 3, did not do too bad but was far from perfect so I guess after weight in tomorrow (which I don't expect to be great) I'll do another 3 days, yeah ;)

Glad to see you will be joining us again for another 3 day challenge! It aint easy, but its gotta be done lol. Well done for doing the 3 days.

Hi day 2 nor bad so far, had tea ate 3 grissini sticks half sandwich and a shake it's 1.13pm

Keep it up Sasha, we are all here rooting for you!

Oh Lynn, just saw your post! I'm with you again from Thursday. This is becoming a habit! x

Great! glad to see you are sticking with us SL, if we can do it 3 days at a time, then we will all get great results.

my 3 day update, this morning I was 10.9 again. Thats where I finished the last 3 day challenge, but im happy with that as there was a LOT of eating going on last weekend. At least Ive dispelled the damage from that. Out for family celebration meal tonight so no doubt Ill gain a couple of lbs by the morning :( , but at least I will back on the 3 day challenge again on Thursday.

Fantastic result Baby Cakes!! Woohoo! are you on for another 3 day challenge with us?

I think I should be. I have a holiday in October (10th). I was really hoping to be in the healthy BMI for - 11 stone i think....

Fingers crossed for another good 3 days - I will start tomorrow.

I'm keen for another 3 day challenge too! I'm going to start tomorrow so Thurs/Fri/Sat - should help to keep me on track over the weekend which is often where I mess up! Good luck Lynn, Babycakes, and anyone else starting tomorrow!

1st challenge completed and actually feel quite proud of myself for sticking with it. Know it's only 3 days but it's a positive start. Now on to the next one. Gonna add my own little challenge and get myself out for a long walk each day too. Good luck to everyone starting today x

hello, hello, so I messed up a bit on my first three days, I'm slowly getting back on track since my return from holidays but still not happy about how things are going. But I'm confident. So back for three other days. And do you believe that it's actually my 100th day of dieting today ? so I can't mess up today lol. Oh by the way scale is up 2 bloody pounds. So starting weight today 172 :(

Well done ibb! Great work, hope you had a good result from it. I hate going to bed hungry too, and I cant sleep if i am. I keep a pot of vegetable boulion granules in the cupboard which makes a low calorie savoury hot drink which realy helps fill me up enough to get to sleep.
Thanks Lynn that is such a good idea! Didn't have any bouillon in, but I tried it last night with a spoonful of Marmite instead and it really worked :) and that is only 9 calories which hardly counts does it! Gonna do the same again tonight :)

Uuugh, a spoonful of marmite - yuk!

Whatever works though, lol! I always have some milk if I feel hungry before bed.

Well, day 1 went well! Stayed under my calories and exercised. I feel good! And I have been eating like a queen too :)

Love coming up with healthy recipes.

Uuugh, a spoonful of marmite - yuk!

Whatever works though, lol! I always have some milk if I feel hungry before bed.

Well, day 1 went well! Stayed under my calories and exercised. I feel good! And I have been eating like a queen too :)

Love coming up with healthy recipes.

Ha ha, I guess you're in the "hate it" camp! I'm definitely a "love it" girl. I hadn't tried it made into a drink before but it's actually really nice and the savoury taste makes you feel like you have eaten much more than 9 cals.

Congrats on your successful day 1! Mine was a good one too - 1050 cals and 2 workouts (outdoor bootcamp workout in the morning and personal trainer in the evening). Well done us! :0clapper:

Back