3 days 2,5 kilo.

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Lite' started by lolik123, 16 September 2009 Social URL.

1. lolik123

lolik123 Member

Hello everyone started LLL on monday and I weight myself -2,5 kilo.Is it normal?also I always dream about food I go to bed at 2-3 o'clock in the morning,having big headache.anyone has same sympthoms?Also I'd like to ask you what are you eating during the day?for example I ate today 2 boiled eggs with salad later on I will drink coffe because coffe reduce you appetite.waiting for reply.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. suepass

suepass Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.09%)
    I eat in the evening. I should get weighed at your group as it' the same time every week.
    You can drink coffee till the cows come home, but it may explain your headache
    If at all possible try going to bed earlier and have a more natural routine. All the best.

4. Mumbles

Mumbles Full Member

Hi Lolik - I'm fairly new to this too, just into my second week. As Suepass says, try to weigh, with the same clothes, at the same time - in your class, or at home. I don't drink much coffee, but I did find that I was waking up with a headache last week, and had just the one cup or coffee to clear it - obviously addicted!. All the best, I haven't found it easy, but it's not too bad either. Sticking with it is the thing to do. Mumbles

5. lolik123

lolik123 Member

Hello,thanks for reply I wish you good luck also.How much did you paid for your food?thank you.P.S.today is much easier than yesterday,but still craving.x

6. suepass

suepass Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.09%)
    cost

I pay £49 pw It's a set price for LLL. Just LL is about £66 PW for 28 food packs.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.