3 day's on the new plan and NIGHT OUT ALERT!!!

Luan1979

Im 3 days into the new plan and love the choice of food I can have I must admit I have been rationing the fruit side of it being 0 points but eating loads of veg.

I am meant to be going for a meal tonight with a friend (an indian) I know....... worst possible place. So I know I will be using all of my weeklies and I intend to have a bottle of wine :O)

I hope I dont ruin my hard work i've done I must admit I have made really good food choices this week knowing it was coming up. I wont go too mad tonight food wise prob just stick to chicken, salad and a small amount of sauce.

How have you found using the weekly points at weekend affect your weightloss??? I'd be interested to hear xxxx:eek::eek::eek:

i have saturdays where i have dinner and tea at my parents and i go well over my points with a fry up for dinner and lasagne for tea and snacks :) and i also have 2 days where i go slightly over my points but i'm good for 4 days and i still lose 1lb a week which i'm pleased with, i prefer it this way because i get the best of both worlds,my weigh in is a saturday morning so i have the rest of the week to make up for it

I just hope that bottle of sparkley wine doesnt go to my head and have me tearing chunks of my mates nann bread off and dipping in to her korma lol. I am trying to gear myself up mentally today for it. I would be happy with a pound or 2 a week it's all better off isnt it ? x

i find the easiest way to deal with this sort of night is to plan everything you eat and drink and only have what you have planned. do you're homework before hand and do you're best guestimate, it really takes the pressure off and you can have a good night without worrying.

you can enjoy yourself without wondering "oh no have i gone over my points", "i've blown it i may aswell have that naan bread or a huge dessert."

when i stick exactly to plan i feel really good about myself afterwards.

I have had a change of plan my friend isnt well so it's a night in with the soaps and idiot abroad later (my fave) a bottle of red and Me and my other half will share chicken chop suey and boiled rice from the chinese so wont be using as many points as planned. I will still have a few points left to play with over the weekend as Ive only had 8 of my dailys today so far 'tis all good I hope' Thanks for the reply xx

Back