3 down, 2+ to go!

clokeybear

I've been at slimming world for 19 weeks now and lost three stone. I'm really chuffed with how I've done but I need to stay focused to get the last 2 plus stone off. I haven't actually set a target yet but know it's at least another 2! My councillor set a challenge last night to eat 10 speed or superspeed foods a day this week. I suddenly realised, 19 weeks in and I didn't actually have a clue about speed and superspeed, so I decided to give the challenge a go and also to start a food diary so I can see what works and what doesn't!!

So for today:

Breakfast - 0 syns
Bacon and scrambled egg
Apple (S)

Lunch - 0 syns
Chicken (S), leek (S), onion (S), swede (S), carrot (S) and pearl barley soup

Supper - 4 syns
Chicken Thai curry with mangetout (S), spring onions (S), cherry toms (S) with rice

Snacks - 4.5 syns
Cucumber (S) with mini tub of Philli lightest (HE)
Snack a jacks - 4.5 syns

Ttl - 8.5 syns

I feel pretty positive today. Even though I was very embarrassed that after 19 weeks I had no idea about speed superspeed food, I have been quite pleased to find out that I eat quite a lot of them already. I made another 6 portions if soup for the freezer today so I'm pretty pleased about that. It really fills me up and is so easy for lunch!! Glad I have some sanity where food is concerned as the children are driving me bananas today! I'm about to go and pick hubby up from the station and my 2 and a half year old has nothing but a nappy on as he keeps taking his clothes off. On the grounds that I would have to fight him to get them off for bath time, he's going to the station in just his nappy and coat. Please don't let me be stopped!!!!!

Last edited:
Back