Step 1 Sole Source 3 hour body combaf marathon

iwannabeslim1

Hi everyone

I am currently on day 6 and completed a 3 hour body combat marathon (burning around 2000cals). I have had my normal 3 products, water, coffee and 180g of tuna (my lady advised this when I was feeling mega hungry). Do you think I should eat anything else?? Or just plough through the hunger?

Btw - body is killing, tomorrow will be fun :) no pain no gain!

I think the recommendation isn't to over exercise, especially early in the diet. Be careful.

I know it won't happen again but it was for charity so I couldn't back out. I'm used to exercising 30-50mins cardio 5 days a week so it's not too much of a shock to the system. Do you think I should have another product? Or just ride it out and be starving?!

I know this is a bit late but I'd go for more protein and lots of water to get through. Whatever you did though I'd like to say well done for the charity exercise marathon completing without fainting!

Thank you :) that's very kind of you. To be honest I'm not sure how I got through it without fainting, especially having starved myself for 5 days (SS) before hand and only have had my 144cals for brekkie ? definitely glad I done it though.

I just stuck it out and went to bed and don't feel too bad today just achey ? x

Back