3 Meals a day.

Wow, just noticed your slimmer of the week/month stats = you'd have to enjoy fruit, with the amount you must win every week!

Lol ... I thought that too :D Well done Steve hunny !!!!

RedMel, i know how you feel, i`ve always got "snacks" in for my Son and husband for their pack ups, and by heck it takes some will power not raiding the cupboards !!!

You could have you`re own snacky bits though, and tbh my boys will happily eat my snacks, so it`s not costing me anymore money on the weekly shop ... It doesn`t have to be fruit either. For example my "snacks/naughtys" are:

TimeOuts - single bar (16g) - 4 syns
Aldi Dairyfine Bubbles Minis - 4 syns
Shape Zero Yogurts (sooo gorgeous and creamy) - Free
Chocolate/Strawb/Vanilla Mini milks - 1.5 syns
Mullerlights - Free
Activia - Free
Cadburys Option drinks (sooo many gorgeous flavours) - 2 syns
Tin of Diet Coke/Dr Peppers Zero - Free
Tesco Cheese curls (like quavers) - 3.5 syns
Cadburys Light Mousse - 3 syns (and yummy)

I do like my fruit as well though, and will happily snack on Rasps, Blueberrys, Banana`s etc ... But with the above snacks i really don`t feel like i`m missing out on anything ... I`ll always have the free and low syn stuff first, like a Shape Zero, then a mini milk, then a choc options ... then if i`m still needing something i`ll have the crisps ... but normally afetr the first 2/3 things i feel like i`ve "scratched" the snacky itch and well within my syn allowance :D

Hope that helps x

Wow, just noticed your slimmer of the week/month stats = you'd have to enjoy fruit, with the amount you must win every week!

Lol ... I thought that too :D Well done Steve hunny !!!!

RedMel, i know how you feel, i`ve always got "snacks" in for my Son and husband for their pack ups, and by heck it takes some will power not raiding the cupboards !!!

You could have you`re own snacky bits though, and tbh my boys will happily eat my snacks, so it`s not costing me anymore money on the weekly shop ... It doesn`t have to be fruit either. For example my "snacks/naughtys" are:

TimeOuts - single bar (16g) - 4 syns
Aldi Dairyfine Bubbles Minis - 4 syns
Shape Zero Yogurts (sooo gorgeous and creamy) - Free
Chocolate/Strawb/Vanilla Mini milks - 1.5 syns
Mullerlights - Free
Activia - Free
Cadburys Option drinks (sooo many gorgeous flavours) - 2 syns
Tin of Diet Coke/Dr Peppers Zero - Free
Tesco Cheese curls (like quavers) - 3.5 syns
Cadburys Light Mousse - 3 syns (and yummy)

I do like my fruit as well though, and will happily snack on Rasps, Blueberrys, Banana`s etc ... But with the above snacks i really don`t feel like i`m missing out on anything ... I`ll always have the free and low syn stuff first, like a Shape Zero, then a mini milk, then a choc options ... then if i`m still needing something i`ll have the crisps ... but normally afetr the first 2/3 things i feel like i`ve "scratched" the snacky itch and well within my syn allowance :D

Hope that helps x

You'd think so ladies, but there's another bloke who gives me a run for my money most weeks and although it is all light-hearted, we actually spur each other on lol.

Steve

You'd think so ladies, but there's another bloke who gives me a run for my money most weeks and although it is all light-hearted, we actually spur each other on lol.

Steve

That must be good though, having another Guy there and a bit of competition ;)

Thanks everyone...

Seems there are some people it works for, as with everything, we are all different.

I am going to give it a go, and stick with 4 main meals a day..
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Supper

BUT I will not deny myself something if I am GENUINELY hungry...but I will try a few of the tip you guys have given me and that way I can hopefully stay away from the naughties!

xx

Back