3 Month Challenge. (1st April - 1st July)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive failed this one miserably lol - I still have my point of interest thread going but will join the new one Jess maybe just not set it as high lol.

I didn't get anywhere near my target on this challenge but it did make me have something to aim for so I'm Deffo joining the next challenge.

Is there a page set up already?

lost 2.5lb this week so just one to loss next week to hit my target:)

I failed too but more focused now and going to give it my all on this next one!! :D

Same here texty, only got 16 1/2 lb to target, losses are tiny or none even when on strict plan. =(

The closer to target the tougher it gets. Keep going guys - just think how we will all feel when we get there!

I always worry that my body has had enough of losing and it's got nothing left to give though! I hate how it slows down, wonder how I can trick my body into shedding a quick 4lbs...just one week! That's all I want. A big chunk off to make the deadline closer :)

3.5 off for me this week x

Lost 1.5lb this week, nowhere near this target.

I may actually count next week for this challenge I think as the 1st is my wedding anniversary and I did say in April i wanted the 2nd's weigh in I count :p finish this challenge off best I can then move to the last phase to target! Hopefully I won't over indulge on Monday when we celebrate in the evening :) we are going to Portland/Weymouth for three days so I'm planning to drive to a group next Tuesday morning to weigh in as its only 6 minutes from hotel. Dedication for you! Would be nice to visit another group :p

Lost 1 1/2lb this week Jess! Definitely decided I'm gonna count next week towards this challenge before starting fresh! I'm gonna try work really hard and pull a 3lb out the bag next week!! Might do success express, red, green and extra easy one day each hah ^.^ determined to get close to my challenge target as I can :)

Lost 2lb this week :)

Il update this tomorrow morning if I have time if not be evening x

Lost 1.5lb this week, nowhere near this target.
Well done. Me neither lol. Onto the next one! x

Lost 1 1/2lb this week Jess! Definitely decided I'm gonna count next week towards this challenge before starting fresh! I'm gonna try work really hard and pull a 3lb out the bag next week!! Might do success express, red, green and extra easy one day each hah ^.^ determined to get close to my challenge target as I can :)
Well done! Yeah ok either way is fine its your challenge :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back