3 Month Challenge. (1st April - 1st July)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stayed the same this week.
Feeling a little disheartened as I was on plan this week as usual and even upped my exercise.
But hey ho, nothing I can do about it now.
Just gotta keep on it so I don't start gaining.

It's because I didn't have a target for this week haha.
Gave up the challenge last week and obviously my body decided to take a break.
Back on it next week for the new challenge though!

0.5 off for me Jess -thanks. nowhere near so onward and downward to the next challenge

Good luck all
Well done x

Looks like the final weigh in today -2.5 lbs Polyanna - 20lb (17.5lb lost - 2.5lb to go)
Well done! x

Stayed the same this week.
Feeling a little disheartened as I was on plan this week as usual and even upped my exercise.
But hey ho, nothing I can do about it now.
Just gotta keep on it so I don't start gaining.

It's because I didn't have a target for this week haha.
Gave up the challenge last week and obviously my body decided to take a break.
Back on it next week for the new challenge though!
Better than loss! Good luck for next one!

lost 2.5lb the week to finally beat my target by 1.5lb

can't wait for the next to start

I didnt do too well on this one which is why I have signed up for the next one & hoping that one will be more successful :)

Weighed today for this challenge, 1/2lb gain! Is star week though. Ill be weighing in Tuesday for the new challenge!

I have gained 1.5lb so I would like 8.5lbs as my actual total please for the challange

Can i join please :).. Need the kick up the bum :)

Oh damn thought it was this year lol.. Anyone fancy doing this challenge with me?

I'll start one :)

Hi all,

I'm new here, been struggling with the start of my sw journey. Im definitely in, will join when I see the new thread x

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi all,

I'm new here, been struggling with the start of my sw journey. Im definitely in, will join when I see the new thread x

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi there is a new thread started if you want to join, it's called New 3 month challenge, I'm not great at using this from my phone so can't send you the link but if you check the challenges you will find it there :)

Are you in a restaurant? Weekend's are my weakness, that's why I chose Tuesday as weigh day lol

Sent from my XT1032 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back