3 month countdown....Fresh!

I'm starting today too nicki, I'm doing sw but ccing alongside it, sw makes me eat healthier foods, and I'm having no alcohol, we go to Zante 6 weeks today, would love to get a stone off but think that's too much. Good luck :) x

Sazbirl said:
I'm starting today too nicki, I'm doing sw but ccing alongside it, sw makes me eat healthier foods, and I'm having no alcohol, we go to Zante 6 weeks today, would love to get a stone off but think that's too much. Good luck :) x

Good luck :) totally agreed about SW making you eat healthier but there are a few things I've over done on and can't stand now.... Such as alpen lights, weetabix and ryvita *yuck*

Start of my 5 weeks off the alcohol now. Looking forward to seeing the weight come off!
X

Here we go again.... :-D

Soooo yesterday didn't quite go to plan. I had a massive bite on my leg Saturday and by yesterday I was feeling sooo poorly. Then to top it off one of my teeth just broke in 2 and half came away!! Luckily no pain as its a root canal toothbut still makes it pretty hard to eat and made me feel even further inthe dumps.

Downwards we go from here. Hope to scrape a STS on Friday x

Nikki<3 said:
Here we go again.... :-D

Soooo yesterday didn't quite go to plan. I had a massive bite on my leg Saturday and by yesterday I was feeling sooo poorly. Then to top it off one of my teeth just broke in 2 and half came away!! Luckily no pain as its a root canal toothbut still makes it pretty hard to eat and made me feel even further inthe dumps.

Downwards we go from here. Hope to scrape a STS on Friday x

Oh no hope you are ok nikki? The bite is bad enough, and then the tooth braking! At least you won't be able to eat naughty stuff ;) every cloud and all that :) x

Sazbirl said:
Oh no hope you are ok nikki? The bite is bad enough, and then the tooth braking! At least you won't be able to eat naughty stuff ;) every cloud and all that :) x

It was awful! Still got the broken tooth but it doesn't hurt so that's a bonus. X

Ok all my food shopping was delivered yesterday so I'm ready to take on the world :-D

10 weeks to go.... Don't know if I'll WI tomorrow or take a full 100% week and see what the scales say next week x

Nikki<3 said:
Ok all my food shopping was delivered yesterday so I'm ready to take on the world :-D

10 weeks to go.... Don't know if I'll WI tomorrow or take a full 100% week and see what the scales say next week x

I can't help but weigh in even when I say I'm not going too ;-)

If you weigh in at least you know what your starting at so a big loss first week back on it will boost you next week :)

hannah13 said:
I can't help but weigh in even when I say I'm not going too ;-)

If you weigh in at least you know what your starting at so a big loss first week back on it will boost you next week :)

I suppose that's a good way of looking at it. I think I'll WI but not record it so to speak. Then next week I'll record my weight. I love to WI daily so I can see the scales go down and down x

Ok, honesty is the best policy.

I've drunk my weight in wine, had a Chinese takeaway, 3 Indians and 2 pizzas this week.

Resulting in a 2lb gain.

Nikki<3 said:
Ok, honesty is the best policy.

I've drunk my weight in wine, had a Chinese takeaway, 3 Indians and 2 pizzas this week.

Resulting in a 2lb gain.

With Indian and Chinese the salt levels are high so if you drink lots of water you you see a good few pound drop from water retention.

Good luck :)

hannah13 said:
With Indian and Chinese the salt levels are high so if you drink lots of water you you see a good few pound drop from water retention.

Good luck :)

That's the plan I think. I've got some grapefruit juice and actimel to get the day going and I'm aiming for 2 pints of water today x

Hi chick

I had a good solid week off of eating pure rubbish and gained like 4lbs lol so 2lbs could be merely fluctuation :) 3rd day back on it now, rawr haha bring on the challenge, just thinks about your holiday!

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

frankinstein123 said:
Hi chick

I had a good solid week off of eating pure rubbish and gained like 4lbs lol so 2lbs could be merely fluctuation :) 3rd day back on it now, rawr haha bring on the challenge, just thinks about your holiday!

X

I'm in total holiday focus now. I took some before photos this morning and I'm going to really focus for the whole of September and then I'll take some more pictures :) hoping for a lovely bikini bod! X

Go for it girl!! I'm on it today :) I got a cake due but the scraps are going in a trifle for the fella I ain't touching that lard lol in bopping to hey yahhh haha also blitzing the house, you'd think on my only day off I'd have better things to do haha x

frankinstein123 said:
Go for it girl!! I'm on it today :) I got a cake due but the scraps are going in a trifle for the fella I ain't touching that lard lol in bopping to hey yahhh haha also blitzing the house, you'd think on my only day off I'd have better things to do haha x

Hahaha bopping and cleaning burns calories remember. I'd love a day off in the week, oooo could go for part time work.

Feeling hungover from date night last night but trying to keep on the straight and narrow. X

Here yesterday's diary....

Breakfast - grapefruit juice (41) actimel (75) 1 weetabix and 1% milk (89)

Lunch - homemade chicken tikka and salad wrap (239) quaver (88 ) fridge raider chicken bites (115)

Dinner - mushroom and cheese beef burger with chunky chips, ketchup and relish (565)

Snack - Pom bears (95)

Exercise - 30 minute walk - 150

Total cals in: 1307
Exercise : 150

Net cals: 1157
Cals remaining: 43

Did pretty good yesterday but there are things that im going to try and cut back on ie the crisps and fridge raiders weren't needed.... I just ate them because thy were there!!

I had 2 cups of tea and 5 pints of sugar free squash yesterday so I'm pretty sure the remaining 43 cals were taken up there.

At work this morning and then I'm off down the gym :) got to pick my new "Gok Wan" glasses up this afternoon and then I might go to the cinema with OH. X

Nikki<3 said:
Here yesterday's diary....

Breakfast - grapefruit juice (41) actimel (75) 1 weetabix and 1% milk (89)

Lunch - homemade chicken tikka and salad wrap (239) quaver (88 ) fridge raider chicken bites (115)

Dinner - mushroom and cheese beef burger with chunky chips, ketchup and relish (565)

Snack - Pom bears (95)

Exercise - 30 minute walk - 150

Total cals in: 1307
Exercise : 150

Net cals: 1157
Cals remaining: 43

Did pretty good yesterday but there are things that im going to try and cut back on ie the crisps and fridge raiders weren't needed.... I just ate them because thy were there!!

I had 2 cups of tea and 5 pints of sugar free squash yesterday so I'm pretty sure the remaining 43 cals were taken up there.

At work this morning and then I'm off down the gym :) got to pick my new "Gok Wan" glasses up this afternoon and then I might go to the cinema with OH. X

Food sounds lovely :) What you thinking of seeing at the cinema? xx

Sent from my iPhone

xj-esx said:
Food sounds lovely :) What you thinking of seeing at the cinema? xx

Sent from my iPhone

Not sure yet. May just have a DVD afternoon and finish sorting my blog out and getting all my uni stuff together! Xx

xj-esx said:
Sounds good :) What do you study? I just graduated x's

Sent from my iPhone

I'm just starting an OU course in English :) wish I'd done it years ago but think I'm in a better place now to do it x

Back