3 month countdown....Fresh!

xj-esx said:
Could have a Kingsmill small pancake for 75 cals haha! I hope the hunger pangs stay away for you :) I think I'm having risotto tonight, but might not add in chicken to lower the cals and have a leek and broccoli one instead :) xx

Sent from my iPhone

I love risotto! Never had a leek and mushroom one though. I usually have mushroom and it's delicious. May make one tonight actually xx

Nikki<3 said:
I love risotto! Never had a leek and mushroom one though. I usually have mushroom and it's delicious. May make one tonight actually xx

The Philadelphia website have risottos on their recipe section and I have to say its the best risottos I've ever tasted. It has all the flavours of a normal rissoto but the creaminess from the Philadelphia makes it literally amazing. It's pretty low calories too! xx

Sent from my iPhone

xj-esx said:
The Philadelphia website have risottos on their recipe section and I have to say its the best risottos I've ever tasted. It has all the flavours of a normal rissoto but the creaminess from the Philadelphia makes it literally amazing. It's pretty low calories too! xx

Sent from my iPhone

That's what I use, I put mushrooms and onion with garlic in a pan. Add my rissoto rice and cook in chicken stock then I add garlic and herb Philli at the end. Super yummy!

I do this with the tagliatelle creamy carbonara type thing, weight watchers bacon, spring onions, mushrooms, Philly and a bit of skimmed milk yum! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

frankinstein123 said:
I do this with the tagliatelle creamy carbonara type thing, weight watchers bacon, spring onions, mushrooms, Philly and a bit of skimmed milk yum! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooo yummy!!! Might try this with mushrooms in too! Xx

I totally changed my evening meal plan!! I was having smoky bacon pasta but 99% of the time me and pasta really do not get along! So I didn't want to end up bloated, I'll probably introduce it into my diet really slowly.

I read about making "pizza omelettes" a new one to me but I'm going to give it a bash tonight :-D x

Nikki<3 said:
I totally changed my evening meal plan!! I was having smoky bacon pasta but 99% of the time me and pasta really do not get along! So I didn't want to end up bloated, I'll probably introduce it into my diet really slowly.

I read about making "pizza omelettes" a new one to me but I'm going to give it a bash tonight :-D x

Pizza omelettes! They sound amazing. Let us know how it goes xx

Sent from my iPhone

xj-esx said:
Pizza omelettes! They sound amazing. Let us know how it goes xx

Sent from my iPhone

It's was gross!!! It looked amazing but tasted foul. Yucky!! I'll stick to regular omelette next with super strong cheese!

Attachments

• image-1611354133.jpg
    image-1611354133.jpg
    491.4 KB · Views: 50
hannah13 said:
It looks nice, why was it yucky?

I couldn't taste anything apart from the vine tomatoes. I always do my omelettes the same but this one had no flavour at all. X

Nikki<3 said:
I couldn't taste anything apart from the vine tomatoes. I always do my omelettes the same but this one had no flavour at all. X

Shame as it looks scrummy.

I had WW lasagne and loads of salad saved 150 cals for a treat as around 8.30 always fancy something once babies in bed and I can chill.

hannah13 said:
Shame as it looks scrummy.

I had WW lasagne and loads of salad saved 150 cals for a treat as around 8.30 always fancy something once babies in bed and I can chill.

Mmm I'm a big fan of ww lasagne. Love it! I've just sat down after washing the dinner pots, tidying the bedroom ad writing a complaint letter so have treated myself to a skinny cow mint ice cream x

Nikki<3 said:
Mmm I'm a big fan of ww lasagne. Love it! I've just sat down after washing the dinner pots, tidying the bedroom ad writing a complaint letter so have treated myself to a skinny cow mint ice cream x

What you had to complain about?

Are cals in skinny cow low?

hannah13 said:
What you had to complain about?

Are cals in skinny cow low?

I did a distance learning course with ics 3 years ago and never received any support or study materials! It was £1200! So trying to get my money back.

95 cals so thought that was pretty good considering how long it takes me to eat it!

Nikki<3 said:
I did a distance learning course with ics 3 years ago and never received any support or study materials! It was £1200! So trying to get my money back.

95 cals so thought that was pretty good considering how long it takes me to eat it!

I enquired once with ics and they were crap just focused on payment so I did not bother. Fingers x you get some if not all your money back.

You never thought of ping to notts uni or Trent?

hannah13 said:
I enquired once with ics and they were crap just focused on payment so I did not bother. Fingers x you get some if not all your money back.

You never thought of ping to notts uni or Trent?

Going *

Back