3 month countdown....Fresh!

hannah13 said:
I enquired once with ics and they were crap just focused on payment so I did not bother. Fingers x you get some if not all your money back.

You never thought of ping to notts uni or Trent?

That's exactly what I put in my letter, that they were more focused on getting money out of you than actually teaching you stuff.

I was going to go to Trent but then I depended too much on my full time wage so I'm doing an open university degree which starts on the 6th October. They are excellent, they put on tutorials in your area and all sorts x

xj-esx said:
Ah the omelette looks so good, such a shame it doesn't taste great! I've never heared of skinny cow ice cream. Think that's something I need to look into, I love ice cream :) xx

Sent from my iPhone

Oooo you must get skinny cow!! Xxx

Any of you been on calorie count website loads of people on with success stories, info on how quick they lost etc really interesting as many people don't calorie count.

After doing SW and WW I find it crazy how calories in fruit and veg add up yet they were free and unlimited lol only hope cal counting really works as its so easy with Mfp and fits in any food.

I have no idea how you've never heard of skinny cow lol I'm I'm shock! Haha

Success stories yes! Arnt they good, makes me think back to my own success story :-( lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hannah13 said:
Any of you been on calorie count website loads of people on with success stories, info on how quick they lost etc really interesting as many people don't calorie count.

After doing SW and WW I find it crazy how calories in fruit and veg add up yet they were free and unlimited lol only hope cal counting really works as its so easy with Mfp and fits in any food.

Cal counting is amazing. I always lose so quickly on it :-D can't wait to see what the scales say tomorrow! X

I'm on a roll!! Been to the gym this morning before work and feeelinnnggggg gooooooddd!!

Downside with the gym in the morning is I get super hungry by like 10am!! I have a BBQ tonight and so I'm trying to have below 300 cals today so I've got a few to play with tonight :)

Nikki<3 said:
Downside with the gym in the morning is I get super hungry by like 10am!! I have a BBQ tonight and so I'm trying to have below 300 cals today so I've got a few to play with tonight :)

Oooo I want a bbq

Baby-belle said:
Oooo I want a bbq

It's my mum and dads 26th wedding anniversary so off to my grandparents :) hope the sun stays out!

Nikki<3 said:

I hope the BBQ is good! I find BBQ always end up being lower calorie than I thought, as long as I stay away from the halloumi that is haha. I am the opposite, if I go to the gym in the morning I don't feel like eating anything at all after, I have to make myself eat something and then I want to eat everything in sight haha x

Sent from my iPhone

xj-esx said:
I hope the BBQ is good! I find BBQ always end up being lower calorie than I thought, as long as I stay away from the halloumi that is haha. I am the opposite, if I go to the gym in the morning I don't feel like eating anything at all after, I have to make myself eat something and then I want to eat everything in sight haha x

Sent from my iPhone

Just spoke with my nan and she has got ww sausages so I think I'll have a salad with a sausage and possibly a big grilled mushroom! X

Nikki<3 said:
Just spoke with my nan and she has got ww sausages so I think I'll have a salad with a sausage and possibly a big grilled mushroom! X

Sounds Delish :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just ate some tootie fruities.... I love love sweeties but they have made me feel sicky :-(

Need some ideas for my tea I have 500 cals

Hubby's tea in he's got roast duck and pancakes, satay chicken and some stir fry all too many cals for me as I'd only get a taste.

Quick tasty teas?

First WI tomorrow.... Nervous!!

So here's yesterday's diary....

Breakfast - actimel (75) cup of tea (10)

Lunch - sainsburys tomato and chilli soup (100) pombears (95) sweets (115)

Dinner - omelette and 2 lc sausages (446)

Skinny cow (95) cookie (51) mint humbug (30)

Total calories in 1020
Exercise 100
Net calories 920

Today's diary

Breakfast - nothing

Lunch - sainsburys soup (100) Pom bears (95) half a tesco light choice wrap (68 ) sweets (134) 2 humbugs (70)

Dinner - feta salad (30) light choice sausage (78 ) chicken satay sticks (153) chicken bites (180) mushroom (17) cake (105)

Calories in 1029
Exercise 285
Net calories 744

Had such a fab night but feeling bloated. Possibly because of the cake :-/ I did sooooo well!! There was flowing alcohol all night, burgers, sausages, cheese, pasta, potato salad, cheese cakes, crisps, nuts, piles of chicken.

I counted practically everything.... The only things I had which I didn't count because it's hard to really was about 3 nuts, 4 crisps, a lick of a knife that cut the cheese cake and a bite of cheese cake. I'm not worried because the cake I had certainly wasn't a 1/3 of a slice but I counted It as because of the bite of cheesecake.

All in all a fandaby dozy night :)

Back