3 month countdown....Fresh!

Still laying in bed.... Daren't go weigh myself!

Gutted.... 2.25lb loss :-( was sure it would be a lot more than that

Attachments

• image-3755115563.jpg
    image-3755115563.jpg
    463.6 KB · Views: 27
9 stone something now though! Always good when you can put a lower number infront of what you were lol we'll done, it's a steady loss :) better than a gain haha x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think I'm disappointed because I've seen that weight for the last 6 months an really thought I'd have broke the barrier :-(

Today is the most bloated I've felt all week though and because of going back I doing muscle exercises I'm hoping that that has something to do with it.

Oh well lets hope I brake it next it!

Nikki<3 said:
I think I'm disappointed because I've seen that weight for the last 6 months an really thought I'd have broke the barrier :-(

Today is the most bloated I've felt all week though and because of going back I doing muscle exercises I'm hoping that that has something to do with it.

Oh well lets hope I brake it next it!

I'd love to see 9 something so well done :)

Did you weigh yourself straight away from getting up? Because they say walk round etc for half hour at least to allow your body fluids etc to settle and I don't know why but it does make a difference.

hannah13 said:
I'd love to see 9 something so well done :)

Did you weigh yourself straight away from getting up? Because they say walk round etc for half hour at least to allow your body fluids etc to settle and I don't know why but it does make a difference.

I woke at 7.10 and weighed at about 7.50 but I'd just been laying in bed x

Nikki<3 said:
Gutted.... 2.25lb loss :-( was sure it would be a lot more than that

Well done on loosing! That's still amazing, and a big loss :) I would love to even loose a pound a week haha. Sorry to hear you're dissapointed with it, remember you are doing so well with the CC and it will all come off eventually! xx

Sent from my iPhone

hannah13 said:
Maybe try tomorrow if you don't work Saturdays? Walk around etc then weigh in an hour later ?

I'm working tomorrow :-( think next Friday I'm just going to wake up, get ready for work and then weigh in, that should add the 30 minutes on x

xj-esx said:
Well done on loosing! That's still amazing, and a big loss :) I would love to even loose a pound a week haha. Sorry to hear you're dissapointed with it, remember you are doing so well with the CC and it will all come off eventually! xx

Sent from my iPhone

:-( I know just gutted with how bloated I feel and how much my muscle hurts. Pretty sure that has something to do with it x

Nikki<3 said:
:-( I know just gutted with how bloated I feel and how much my muscle hurts. Pretty sure that has something to do with it x

:( It probably has! Do you know why you feel bloated? I'm going to Drs next week as I bloat everytime I eat and it's really painful. Think I might have IBS or something! x

Sent from my iPhone

xj-esx said:
:( It probably has! Do you know why you feel bloated? I'm going to Drs next week as I bloat everytime I eat and it's really painful. Think I might have IBS or something! x

Sent from my iPhone

I think It was a the sweets I had yesterday, but having said that I had half a wrap yesterday and i always bloat after having wheat and so think I have an intolerance to it.

Aww hun, I hope they find out what's up and maybe advise you of something to help xx

I've been thinking....

On days I don't exercise I'm going to try my hardest to hit between 1100-1200 cals. To compensate for me not hitting them on exercise days! I'm going to do this week, if I don't see a loss or a loss bigger than 1lb I may have to try another tactic!

Nikki<3 said:
I think It was a the sweets I had yesterday, but having said that I had half a wrap yesterday and i always bloat after having wheat and so think I have an intolerance to it.

Aww hun, I hope they find out what's up and maybe advise you of something to help xx

Wheat really bloats me too :-( Thats why I started to make rice from cauliflower because I love rice too much to not have it but it makes me feel really unwell and the caulflower tastes like rice but better! Win win hehe :) Sorry to hear you're feeling bloated too :( its horrible! Thank you :) xx

Sent from my iPhone

Nikki<3 said:
I've been thinking....

On days I don't exercise I'm going to try my hardest to hit between 1100-1200 cals. To compensate for me not hitting them on exercise days! I'm going to do this week, if I don't see a loss or a loss bigger than 1lb I may have to try another tactic!
2lb a week is a great loss you should feel proud how many weeks til your holiday?
If 5 and you do 2 lb a week that's 10 lb 10 lb is loads as your teeny tiny from your pics before.

hannah13 said:
2lb a week is a great loss you should feel proud how many weeks til your holiday?
If 5 and you do 2 lb a week that's 10 lb 10 lb is loads as your teeny tiny from your pics before.

I have 9 WIs left and 14lb to go. So realistically I'll stick with my 2lb a week loss and hope that I can get down to my target in 9weeks :) x

Nikki<3 said:
I have 9 WIs left and 14lb to go. So realistically I'll stick with my 2lb a week loss and hope that I can get down to my target in 9weeks :) x

See no need to feel disappointed your on target especially as your at a lower weight for your height you should feel supa dupa :) lol plenty of us would take your 2 lb

hannah13 said:
See no need to feel disappointed your on target especially as your at a lower weight for your height you should feel supa dupa :) lol plenty of us would take your 2 lb

Lol thanks Hun :) feeling a bit better now. Just felt down earlier but think things will move down soon

Planned my day out so far and so I've tried to squeeze a few extra cals in during today (hot choc, half a cereal bar and a wrap) still only on about 1050 including my dinner tonight and an
Ice cream. I suppose that is more than I have been having and I know tomorrow will be a really low day, so I could have some cheese with my dinner tonight to up it xx

Back