3 month countdown....Fresh!

Nikki<3 said:
Planned my day out so far and so I've tried to squeeze a few extra cals in during today (hot choc, half a cereal bar and a wrap) still only on about 1050 including my dinner tonight and an
Ice cream. I suppose that is more than I have been having and I know tomorrow will be a really low day, so I could have some cheese with my dinner tonight to up it xx

How do you have cals left? From exercising?

I don't count my exercise but if I don't see much loss next few wi I will have too.

What's your tea tonight

hannah13 said:
How do you have cals left? From exercising?

I don't count my exercise but if I don't see much loss next few wi I will have too.

What's your tea tonight

Not done any exercise today, my cals have just totalled 1059. I'm having chicken in Cajun spices with chips tonight.

I always add my exercise in but never eat back my cals x

Hi hun, cant reply back ur inbox is full :) This was my message xx

Thanks! Im having an absoloute nightmare at the moment, been stalled now for nearly 3 months, tried so much and it just isnt shifting! Im abit in limbo at the moment wondering what diet to try so while im deciding im gonna count my cals, ive done it before and did 1200 but it just didnt work very well for me, but i wasnt eating exerise back so im wondering if im one of those who do need to eat it back hmm!! its very annoying!!

Dont be disheartneed your doing amazin! I wish my body would get a shift on! I want to be around 9.6 stone, not been there for such a long time lol.

will keep checking in on ur diary see how ur doing! xxx

stef2009 said:
Hi hun, cant reply back ur inbox is full :) This was my message xx

Thanks! Im having an absoloute nightmare at the moment, been stalled now for nearly 3 months, tried so much and it just isnt shifting! Im abit in limbo at the moment wondering what diet to try so while im deciding im gonna count my cals, ive done it before and did 1200 but it just didnt work very well for me, but i wasnt eating exerise back so im wondering if im one of those who do need to eat it back hmm!! its very annoying!!

Dont be disheartneed your doing amazin! I wish my body would get a shift on! I want to be around 9.6 stone, not been there for such a long time lol.

will keep checking in on ur diary see how ur doing! xxx

Oops my inbox is always full and I forget to delete!

I can't see your stats on my phone :-( ill have a nosy when I get home :) are you counting cals use MFP? If you are drop me your username in my inbox (I'm empty now lol)

I know why you mean about stalling, the first time I got down to 9st 10 I was there for about 6 weeks and then one day I just decided to try something different and I ate fruit salad for breakfast and lunch and then had chicken/fish/steak salad for dinner and lost 5lb in 1 week! I love to shake up my diet because I do get bored really easy but calorie counting seems to allow a little bit of what we fancy at the same time. I think perhaps eating back the exercise cals might be the key then, im going to try my hardest to eat them back this week and If I lose my 2lb a week target I'll be happy, anything under that and I'm going to have to look for a new diet too. Xxx

Well I tried juddd but that didn't work either lol I was gaining more after my high day than I was losing on my low days, nightmare!!

Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

stef2009 said:

Well I tried juddd but that didn't work either lol I was gaining more after my high day than I was losing on my low days, nightmare!!

Xxxx

That's what I was concerned with I judd. It sounds like such a fab idea but realistically I know I would gain loads after an up day because I can be a real pig! Xxx

Haha yeah it's abit of a nightmare if your like me then!! I know loads who do really well on it though!! I was gutted it didn't work for me, same as ww I love that, i maintained fantastically on it lol just Unfortunatly didn't lose!! Xxx

stef2009 said:
Haha yeah it's abit of a nightmare if your like me then!! I know loads who do really well on it though!! I was gutted it didn't work for me, same as ww I love that, i maintained fantastically on it lol just Unfortunatly didn't lose!! Xxx

Lol I was losing constantly on ww but hated the fact that I was using up points on rubbish because I could lol

I got into an awful habit of coming in from work, bottle or 2 of wine, big bags of crisps followed by a takeaway. I did that right from feb up to August! Just from being greedy lol xx

Ahhh lol loads of ppl have said tht! I had the odd treat now and again on it but still never lost, tried all different ways with them weeklies too honestly it's as of my body has just stopped!!

Gonna have a bad weekend this weekend, off to southport for the day tomorrow, then eating out for tea there and then a BBQ Sunday ahhh!!

Oh well not like I have to worry about not losing lol I know that won't happen anyway!! Hopefully walking round southport allll day will burn off some cals!! Xxx

stef2009 said:
Ahhh lol loads of ppl have said tht! I had the odd treat now and again on it but still never lost, tried all different ways with them weeklies too honestly it's as of my body has just stopped!!

Gonna have a bad weekend this weekend, off to southport for the day tomorrow, then eating out for tea there and then a BBQ Sunday ahhh!!

Oh well not like I have to worry about not losing lol I know that won't happen anyway!! Hopefully walking round southport allll day will burn off some cals!! Xxx

A days walking should burn loads of cals! Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow :) BBQ could be ok? What day do you weigh in on?

Weeklies were my excuse for a blow out lol mmmm crisps and cake! Haha xxx

I never end up eating much at bbqs either!!

I weigh in usually on Saturdays but not bothering this week as I know it's sts lol

Wen are u weighing in? Xxx

I never end up eating much at bbqs either!!

I weigh in usually on Saturdays but not bothering this week as I know it's sts lol

Wen are u weighing in? Xxx

I weighed in this morning, lost 2.25lb. having a few more calories today to give me a boost, but just been upstairs and looked in the mirror whilst getting changed and I look gigantic!! hmph!

Oh yeah don't know why i asked that i saw ur had weighed in today!

Awww don't b daft ur not gigantic!! I have them days, even more so wen everything I put on looks awful ahhh!!!

Xxxx

I always take pictures throughout my weight losses and gains and I just looked back at my 9st 5lb pictures and I love how I look!!!

I know that I had my super fruit detox the week before so thats the plan this week. xx

Right, so after taking my weekly photos, I feel like I look fatter this week than ever and my body looks identically than before I lost weight! How crazy that i can compare it to nearly 2st 6lb heavier :/ crazy!

I'll start with body positives...
- Shoulders and arms are slim and toned.
- Legs are long and quite slender

Down sides
- Love handles .... these seem to have turned MASSIVE!!
- General stomach area is totally untoned and I have random fat on my ribs

So, i've been reading up (whilst having quite a high calorie evening to shock my body!) and it seems the things I think are healthy are in fact the things which seem to be keeping my stomach area fat!

I'm going to cut out the following:-

White carbs; bread, pasta, rice, potato
Refined sugar; chocolate, sweets :-(, cakes, ice cream
Sugar subs; diet drinks, sweetners
Orange juice

Things to up....

WATER!
Vegetables & fruit!

Last edited:
Morning :) I have a huge 'pouch' on my tum! No matter how much I lose it will always be there abit due to my emergency ceserians so no flat tummy for me ever again but I hav alot of fat there, too much for my body proportion!! I shall be cutting out those things too soon! I've been chatting to my friend go does Atkins and she really think I should give it a go when I get bk from my weekend away this month so I'm Gonn buy the book and give it a read :)

Have a lovely day today xxx

stef2009 said:
Morning :) I have a huge 'pouch' on my tum! No matter how much I lose it will always be there abit due to my emergency ceserians so no flat tummy for me ever again but I hav alot of fat there, too much for my body proportion!! I shall be cutting out those things too soon! I've been chatting to my friend go does Atkins and she really think I should give it a go when I get bk from my weekend away this month so I'm Gonn buy the book and give it a read :)

Have a lovely day today xxx

Morning hun :)

I have all the Atkins book and my OH said last night for me to have a go at it again, I didn't last a day last time because I talked myself out of it. May have a read later :)

Enjoy your day at the seaside xxx

Ahhhh that's what I do! Anything that cuts out carbs I've not wanted to really try, but carbs are probably my problem!!

Let me know what u think wen u have a read. Xxx

stef2009 said:
Ahhhh that's what I do! Anything that cuts out carbs I've not wanted to really try, but carbs are probably my problem!!

Let me know what u think wen u have a read. Xxx

Will do hun :)

Got a busy day today, off to work until 12, then down the gym and then think we are off to the cinema. Xxx

Back