3 month countdown....Fresh!

Nikki<3 said:
Will do hun :)

Got a busy day today, off to work until 12, then down the gym and then think we are off to the cinema. Xxx

Oohhhh what ate going to see ..???
I'm off to Cadbury World ... My youngest daughter wanted to go for her bday ..!!! Think I'm going to have to shut my eyes abd wear a nose peg the whole way round ... Especially as I'm in my pms few days lol ..!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nikki<3 said:
Will do hun :)

Got a busy day today, off to work until 12, then down the gym and then think we are off to the cinema. Xxx

My in laws did Atkins and my mother in law is really slim like tiny slim she used to take hard boiled egg and chicken breast for lunch, fry ups for tea. She had to stop doing it as she lost too much weight so it really does work. Only reason I haven't is I'm not a big meat eater or dairy mfp showing most days having none up to 30% of my calcium needs so going to get some supplements today.

I have joint problems and thought I had got better with my calcium obviously not :-/

I don't do Atkins .. Think I'd die lol ... But I do watch my carbs eating between 100g and 150g per day .. I like to do high protein too and up to 30g fibre per day .... X

linski24 said:
Oohhhh what ate going to see ..???
I'm off to Cadbury World ... My youngest daughter wanted to go for her bday ..!!! Think I'm going to have to shut my eyes abd wear a nose peg the whole way round ... Especially as I'm in my pms few days lol ..!!

Haha I love cadburys world!! Mmmm chocolate!!!

Not sure what we are going to see yet, we have an unlimited card so we can see as many films a month as we want so we do tend to watch some c**p at times lol x

hannah13 said:
My in laws did Atkins and my mother in law is really slim like tiny slim she used to take hard boiled egg and chicken breast for lunch, fry ups for tea. She had to stop doing it as she lost too much weight so it really does work. Only reason I haven't is I'm not a big meat eater or dairy mfp showing most days having none up to 30% of my calcium needs so going to get some supplements today.

I have joint problems and thought I had got better with my calcium obviously not :-/

Ooo sounds interesting. I'm a bit nervous about it really because of high fat and lots of calories. I think I'll have a read through my book tonight, perhaps pick up a few bits tomorrow and give it a bash until WI. I love meat, eggs, peanuts, cheese and cream so I might be ok! X

Yesterday I had a higher cal day to try and shake me up a bit!!

Breakfast - actimel (28 ) 2 x sainsburys cereal bars (156)

Lunch - pombears (97) spicy cup a soup (85)
Sweets (45) wrap (135)

Dinner - rustic chips with KFC style chicken and mayo and ketchup (489)

Snacks - skinny cow (95) cookies (255) hot choc (51) cheese string (66)

Total cals in 1440

After yesterday's bloated day I weighed again today.... 9st 11!! Whooopppeeee!!!

My sobriety lasted 9 days, I'm down the pub drinking vodis x

Hey hun! I'm starting Atkins Monday! Will let u know how I get on :)

Have a great eve at the pub!! Xxx

Personally I think that Carbs seem to have been really overly demonised by current dieting trends. Atkins will absolutely work for you if you stick to it (just like every other diet on this forum, they all work if you don't cheat), but I've been eating loads of bread, potatoes, pasta and rice and had absolutely no problems losing weight with MyFitnessPal.

If you stick to the 2lbs off goal MFP sets for you and try and exercise plenty the weight will fall off and you'll most likely enjoy your life considerably more than you would on Atkins.

That said, you're already pretty skinny Nikki so I guess you'd lose all the weight you need to in 2-3 weeks on Atkins.

stef2009 said:
Hey hun! I'm starting Atkins Monday! Will let u know how I get on :)

Have a great eve at the pub!! Xxx

Ooo defo let me know how you get on hun :) I've decided against it. I'm just going to limit my main carbs (pasta,potato,bread) xx

Had a lovely day out yesterday :) feeling it today though!! I went 9 days without alcohol and felt amazing, 1 day with alcohol and I feel awful!! Is it really worth it?

Nikki<3 said:
Had a lovely day out yesterday :) feeling it today though!! I went 9 days without alcohol and felt amazing, 1 day with alcohol and I feel awful!! Is it really worth it?

I think this every time!

Baby-belle said:
I think this every time!

Lol I think I preferred no alcohol!

Off to the spa today :-D we have lunch included so it will be hard to judge calories BUT I'm going to squeeze in a lot of swimming hopefully. Then I'm having a couple of days on the juice diet, probably Monday and Tuesday and then back to light eating Wednesday and Thursday x

Nikki<3 said:
Off to the spa today :-D we have lunch included so it will be hard to judge calories BUT I'm going to squeeze in a lot of swimming hopefully. Then I'm having a couple of days on the juice diet, probably Monday and Tuesday and then back to light eating Wednesday and Thursday x

Have a lovely day! X

Sent from my iPhone

Nikki<3 said:

Sounds perfect ..!!!! Hope you're having a fab day :)

Morning ladies :-D

So had a rather good weekend to be honest, did a run at the gym on Saturday and then went out with my parents and OH. Yesterday me and mum went to the spa (felt very very self conscious and fat!) did some swimming and then we went for a walk around town. Put all my cals in MFP and surprisingly I was under!!

I'm not taking my WI from Saturday because like my OH said, it was taken at a totally different time of day and I'd been down the gym. So I'll be happy to see it o the scales on Friday morning.

I have my innocent orange juice and my lemons to have my 2 day juice diet and hope this give me a good boost xx

Ooo sounds like a good weekend chick :) never been to a spa would love to though haha x

Back