3 month countdown....Fresh!

frankinstein123 said:
Ooo sounds like a good weekend chick :) never been to a spa would love to though haha x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We always go to centre parcs spa, amazing!! But this time it was a dinky one at a Hilton but we got food included which was yummy! Xx

Ooo swish!

I've just made a 'warm' slim fast shake, like a hit choccy cos it's morning lol and I've not tasted it yet, but it smells just like the fellahs protein shakes and they are rancid! Eek I dunno if I can do this! Haha x

frankinstein123 said:
Ooo swish!

I've just made a 'warm' slim fast shake, like a hit choccy cos it's morning lol and I've not tasted it yet, but it smells just like the fellahs protein shakes and they are rancid! Eek I dunno if I can do this! Haha x

Haha I've never tried one hot so will be interested to know what it tastes like. I might have a slim fast tonight for my tea xx

Actually, not too bad!

The chocolate goes all very chocolatey lol I'm at work til 7, with two breaks so I'm having a very naughty pot noodle for my tea at work, haha all within my cal rage which is ok I guess lol x

frankinstein123 said:
Actually, not too bad!

The chocolate goes all very chocolatey lol I'm at work til 7, with two breaks so I'm having a very naughty pot noodle for my tea at work, haha all within my cal rage which is ok I guess lol x

Ooo pot noodle. Can't remember the last time I had one of those!

X

Battling the hunger today.

I've had 1 glass of innocent orange juice and a glass of fresh ruby breakfast juice.

I'm currently drinking hot tropical sugar free squash.

The problem is I know this works for me, it's just a case of working through the day and having something proper at night time, but I'm also worried about starvation mode! I think I'll have a cup a soup ....

Nikki<3 said:
Battling the hunger today.

I've had 1 glass of innocent orange juice and a glass of fresh ruby breakfast juice.

I'm currently drinking hot tropical sugar free squash.

The problem is I know this works for me, it's just a case of working through the day and having something proper at night time, but I'm also worried about starvation mode! I think I'll have a cup a soup ....

What are you allowed?

Baby-belle said:
What are you allowed?

Well lay time I did it I just had juice in the day and a meal at night, like a salad or something. But I did it the week before I went on holiday and I was quite poorly on it. So I'm trying to do it the same again but like today I had a ryvita with some phili, just as something solid then tonight I'll have something light x

So, yesterday I was looking through the rosemary conely magazine and 3 of the people were my height. 1 weighed 9st 6, 1 weighed 9st 13 and the the last one weighed 10st 7. Now without sounding nasty... They all still looked big!! I don't know how I'm going to find a weight I'm happy with. There are so many parts of my body I want to change but I'm so impatient!! X

Nikki<3 said:
So, yesterday I was looking through the rosemary conely magazine and 3 of the people were my height. 1 weighed 9st 6, 1 weighed 9st 13 and the the last one weighed 10st 7. Now without sounding nasty... They all still looked big!! I don't know how I'm going to find a weight I'm happy with. There are so many parts of my body I want to change but I'm so impatient!! X

I'm impatient to! Mines mainly my midriff ! I'm stuck at 9.9 and when I got to 9.6 I really started feeling better but I'm stuck here

Baby-belle said:
I'm impatient to! Mines mainly my midriff ! I'm stuck at 9.9 and when I got to 9.6 I really started feeling better but I'm stuck here

I felt fab when I was down to 9st 2 and so I'm hoping eventually I'll get down to that but be toned. I HATE wobbly bits!

Yesterday's day went like this

Breakfast - orange juice (86) actimel (28 )

Lunch - breakfast ruby juice (92) cup a soup (85)

Snack - ryvita thin and phili, half a plain tortilla (111) humbug (30)

Dinner - mushroom risotto and half a pack of fridge raiders (396)

Biscuits - 290

Total calories in : 1118

18 over

Me to looking forward to getting back to the gym, I think I would be happy at that wright to but no idea how to get there might reduce my cals again but my tde is 1299 I didn't want to go to below that

Baby-belle said:
Me to looking forward to getting back to the gym, I think I would be happy at that wright to but no idea how to get there might reduce my cals again but my tde is 1299 I didn't want to go to below that

Tde?

I know my bmr is really low and so to lose weight I need to drop quite low on my cals. I have 14lb left to target and I have 9 weigh ins to get there!

Why don't you try 1100 cals and do some more exercise? My bmr is 1450 I think so I try to stick to 1100 and exercise x

Nikki<3 said:
Why don't you try 1100 cals and do some more exercise? My bmr is 1450 I think so I try to stick to 1100 and exercise x

I thought your bmr was what your body needs to run really?

I might try lowering I've been walking a lot but I'm joinin the gym at my new job on the 24th so I'll increase my exercise then ive been working long shifts so just doing exercise around them.

I thought your bmr was what your body needs to run really?

I might try lowering I've been walking a lot but I'm joinin the gym at my new job on the 24th so I'll increase my exercise then ive been working long shifts so just doing exercise around them.

BMR is the amount of calories that your body was to burn if you just lay in bed all day doing nothing. So really the higher the BMR the better. So technically for you to lose 1lb a week you'd have to be eating 799 calories a day! Which obviously isn't healthy but if you upped the exercise that would obviously burn the excess cals.

Nikki<3 said:
BMR is the amount of calories that your body was to burn if you just lay in bed all day doing nothing. So really the higher the BMR the better. So technically for you to lose 1lb a week you'd have to be eating 799 calories a day! Which obviously isn't healthy but if you upped the exercise that would obviously burn the excess cals.

Ahh I see, blimey that's like no food at all

Back