3 month countdown....Fresh!

I know its crazy. Somer people have really high BMR, I just dont get it

Wednesday already!! How come this week has one soooo fast yet my first week went so slow.

Woo hoooo feeeliiinnngggg gooooodddddd :-D hope that the scales are less that 9st 13.25 on Friday morning! I have 9 weigh ins left until holiday and 14lb to lose, so need to average at 1.55lb a week! I know this week won't be massive because I had some wine on Saturday night and Chinese. But anything lower is in the right direction and I'll just have to have a super week next week!

Haha you can do it :) sounds like your in a really good mood this morning, I just jumped on the scales 13st 10 another lb off, I don't think I'll hit my target of -4lbs this week, I've got a boozy night on Saturday, but if I get Atleast 2lbs off it will be fine x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

frankinstein123 said:
Haha you can do it :) sounds like your in a really good mood this morning, I just jumped on the scales 13st 10 another lb off, I don't think I'll hit my target of -4lbs this week, I've got a boozy night on Saturday, but if I get Atleast 2lbs off it will be fine x

Another lb is great hun. Do you weigh daily? I was reading articles on line last night and lots of people weigh every day and record there daily weight as class them all as loses. I'm wondering whether it's worth a try x

Yeh that's what I do ;-)

It gives a buzz, but at the end of the week I will record it on here, and if it's higher it's higher if you get Me, I don't try cover that up :)
X

frankinstein123 said:
Yeh that's what I do ;-)

It gives a buzz, but at the end of the week I will record it on here, and if it's higher it's higher if you get Me, I don't try cover that up :)
X

I'm just concerned that obviously not having mug to target that my weight is quite slow at losing and don't want to get disheartened. I must say though, this morning I had a sneaky look and they were down, so it's made me want to be super good today and tomorrow ready for my official WI on Friday morning! X

Yeh that's how I look at it, if it's down it makes me really want to go for it, I was abit peeved off yesterday, I weighed in at 14st1, I was like HOW! Lol but It was the TOTM, and I had eaten a cheesecake the day before lol fluctuation happens and this shows it, I know I'm loosing, mainly because I'm not breaking it, at quite a happy medium atm x

Since I've been cc my weight has been coming down daily or every other day it never did on SW or WW

We looking at booking family holiday for next oct where is warm but not too warm for little kids they will only be 2 and 3 ?

Nikki thought you might know as you worked in travel agents.

hannah13 said:
Since I've been cc my weight has been coming down daily or every other day it never did on SW or WW

We looking at booking family holiday for next oct where is warm but not too warm for little kids they will only be 2 and 3 ?

Nikki thought you might know as you worked in travel agents.

Great that your weights coming down hun :)

With regards the holiday, I'd look at somewhere like Turkey, Tunisia, costa del sol or canary islands. They are all going to be still open and have a nice temperature to happy medium between sunbathing and the kiddies enjoying themselves without getting worked up and adjitated in the sunshine xx

Nikki<3 said:
Great that your weights coming down hun :)

With regards the holiday, I'd look at somewhere like Turkey, Tunisia, costa del sol or canary islands. They are all going to be still open and have a nice temperature to happy medium between sunbathing and the kiddies enjoying themselves without getting worked up and adjitated in the sunshine xx

Thanks, just been looking at some to canary islands with first choice every time I try to go further keeps saying network error. Want to book it so we know we are going. We did Scotland twice this year and loved it but don't think you can beat a nice all inclusive.

How are you all doing with the weight loss?

Ahhh that explains how you've seen so much of the world haha,

I'm hoping to do a touring holiday around America next year,June, -even as late as September, and I want it to include Vegas cos its amazing there and I miss it haha got any ideas who I can book this through or any like pre organised trips x

hannah13 said:
Thanks, just been looking at some to canary islands with first choice every time I try to go further keeps saying network error. Want to book it so we know we are going. We did Scotland twice this year and loved it but don't think you can beat a nice all inclusive.

How are you all doing with the weight loss?

Canary islands will be good if your looking for stuff to do, as a lot of the all inclusive aren't isolated and you can go for a nice wonder around.

I'm officially down 2.75lb but the scales were going down again as of this morning :-D

frankinstein123 said:
Ahhh that explains how you've seen so much of the world haha,

I'm hoping to do a touring holiday around America next year,June, -even as late as September, and I want it to include Vegas cos its amazing there and I miss it haha got any ideas who I can book this through or any like pre organised trips x

Lol yup that has something to do with it lol

There are a few companies you could look at, Titan do tours, virgin do tours (they would probably suit you better as they cater for all ages) o look on STA travel. My aunt has just flown this morning to San fran and she is going for 3 weeks, they book tere own flights and get local tours whilst they are out there. They are doing vegas again too xx

Nikki<3 said:
Canary islands will be good if your looking for stuff to do, as a lot of the all inclusive aren't isolated and you can go for a nice wonder around.

I'm officially down 2.75lb but the scales were going down again as of this morning :-D

Wow well done on the 2.75lb loss! Thats fab :) Think I'll have to try this detox business haha xx

Sent from my iPhone

I'll have a look into it :) x

Diary for Tuesday 11th September:

Breakfast: Actimel (28 ) Orange Juice(86) Cereal bar (78)

Lunch: 1/4 wrap (34) Tomato and basil soup (100) Onion ring crisps (67)

Dinner: Sainsburys bistro catalan chicken (450)

Snack: Animal biscuits(95) Belvita(224)

Total cals in: 1162
Exercise: 267
Net calories: 895

Diary for Wednesday 12th September 2012

Breakfast: Belvita biscuits (224) Acitmel (28) Cereal bar (78) ----hungry morning!!

Lunch: Tomato and basil soup (100) onion ring crisps (67)

Dinner: chicken, mushroom, onion, pepper, pineapple and rice, mixed through chinese 5 spice (352)

Snack: Animal biscuits (95) ice cream (150)

Total cals: 1094

This week I have cut down the exercise and so far have only been Saturday (gym) Sunday (spa day and did some swimming and walking round town) Tuesday (gym) and hopefully tonight.

Hope the scales are kind to me tomorrow. I've had a couple of sneaky looks this week because I find it does motivate me to some extent to carry on being really good, so tomorrow I shall report the weeks loss!

Another day at work today and it is freezing!!

I haven't been to the gym for a while, I will be getting back into it, but I would rather loose the weight then start toning etc

I jumped on the scales as well this am, still 13.10 :) I'm pleased!

X

frankinstein123 said:
I haven't been to the gym for a while, I will be getting back into it, but I would rather loose the weight then start toning etc

I jumped on the scales as well this am, still 13.10 :) I'm pleased!

X

Yay at least the scales are still down hun :)

I did that and I so wish I'd been toning whilst losing x

Nikki<3 said:
This week I have cut down the exercise and so far have only been Saturday (gym) Sunday (spa day and did some swimming and walking round town) Tuesday (gym) and hopefully tonight.

Hope the scales are kind to me tomorrow. I've had a couple of sneaky looks this week because I find it does motivate me to some extent to carry on being really good, so tomorrow I shall report the weeks loss!

Another day at work today and it is freezing!!

Good luck with your WI hun. Bet you'll do great :) xx

Sent from my iPhone

Back