3 month piccies

Hey Sparkles! Well done for you weight loss so far, you looking great. You are definitely one of the inspirationals! xxx

oh my god, you look so different!!!!!!
3 months and such a massive change....you must be so happy! :)
xxxx

sparkles you are lookign so fab..... you are literally a much much smaller version of your former self...

I cant wait to see you at goal too.. won't be long!!!

x

Thank you so much for your kind words everybody. This is why I would advise anybody to take photos throughout the time they're on this diet. Through the times you might have slow losses, it's things like that that can keep you going. Even I was amazed this time round when I saw the photos at how much difference there was. It feels great.

You look great Angie, what a difference. I wish I had taken some photos at the beginning (although I have plenty of fat photos :) but nothing to compare with ie - beginning and end).

Keep going, you are doing fab.

thank you for sharing your photos it really helps me
well done it must feel great to be able to see the changes

You look fab!! It's nice to see you smiling in the later ones!!! What an amazing change!! Well done
xx
I was a bit miserable in the starting photos wasn't I?:D I was so ashamed to be standing there getting my son to take those photos I felt awful. I just wanted to run away and hide.

Looking good Angie.

Wow, hon you have done so well.. You must feel so good your whole body shape has changed... You should be really proud of yourself..
Good on you.. keep smiling it suits you !! xxx

Back