3 months Easter Challenge (27th December 2012 - 27th March 2013)

:party0011:Hi Roselea, better late than never lol I'd love to join your challenge if that's ok?
I did a Christmas Challenge but have had a bad month so this will get me looseing again :)
I will set my target at 14lbs

+1.5lbs @ WI today :(

Lost 1.5lbs this week. So 16lbs to go.

Lost 1.5lbs this week. 11 to go, but have a birthday Chinese buffet this week so Im thinking ill gain by next Monday...

Im the same. Ive lost 4 stone 10 and only gone from wearing a 20 (which was tight) to a 16 (although some 14s fit not enough to be a comfortable 14).

Lost 4.5 lbs this week so that's 13.5lbs in 3 weeks

0.5 off for me this week (slow and steady!)

Just came back from a meeting and I have lost 1.5lbs :D. That's 10lbs in 3 weeks!!!!

Put on 1lb :( gutted x

Disaster. 1.5lbs ON !!!

Well done everyone. If you have gained or STS do not give up. Just stay on the plan and it will come off soon.

Hey Rosie

Following your advice and have moved to dinners at lunch time and a lighter meal in the evenings

So far so good, will be interesting to see if it makes a difference on the scale Thursday morning

Hey Rosie

Following your advice and have moved to dinners at lunch time and a lighter meal in the evenings

So far so good, will be interesting to see if it makes a difference on the scale Thursday morning
That is a good move. It takes a week or se before your body gets used to the new regime. Hopefully, you see a good result on Thursday. My WI is Thursday too and I am trying to maintain for a week or so as I feel in January, I lost too much (not delibreatley). To me the slower I lose the longer I can maintain.

That is a good move. It takes a week or se before your body gets used to the new regime. Hopefully, you see a good result on Thursday. My WI is Thursday too and I am trying to maintain for a week or so as I feel in January, I lost too much (not delibreatley). To me the slower I lose the longer I can maintain.

After the weekend binge I'll be happy to just stay the same this week. Hope your WI goes well also.

As long as it comes off and stays off I won't mind if I lose 1/2 lb per week. I've lost weight quickly in the past many times but it always makes its way back. I think we all look for instant gratification in to many things these days, as I friend said to me on Monday sometimes we just have to go the long route on things for the better and use good old fashioned willpower.

Was hoping to get out walking in the evenings but the weathers been shocking here, hopefully the weekend will be a bit better and I can get Riley out and about with me.

Lost 4lb this week... (got my 5.5st award, slimmer of week & month! :D )

Just 0.5 lbs off for me tonight!

3 1/2lbs!! Got slimmer of the week. 2 1/2lbs to target :D

Hi Rosie,
I am finally back on some sort of track and today's WI was 11 stone 9lb.

Back