3 months Easter Challenge (27th December 2012 - 27th March 2013)

I'm a little late in thudding into this thread but I would very much like to join. I want to get my five and a half stone award for then (it's just after my son's 2nd birthday)

Franalamadingdong 17lbs (0lbs lost - 17lbs to go)

I totally forgot last week soz!!! Was working away though (excuses!!!)

I lost 1/2lb..... and hilariously got Slimmer of the Week as I maintained on Christmas Week where the rest of the group gained!!!!

At least it's 0.5lbs in the RIGHT direction though!!! :D

Not been online for a while but I would really like to join. I wanted to be 12 stone for Christmas but managed to lose 4 and a half stone and get to 12.7. Not had a good couple of week (but really enjoyed myself) and have gained 5 taken me upto 12.12. I want to aim for 11.7lb for Easter. So that is 19lbs for Easter if that's possible. I can start weighing in from Monday. x

Hello everyone, I 've been to weigh in for the first time since the end of November (been ill) and have lost 4.5lbs in that time, and got to my group target BUT since I started this challenge ( with my own new target) I haven't lost anything -so for me it's a STS .
Sorry not to have added to the group weight loss.
Good luck for the week everyone xx

1.5lb off this week :)

hi everyone sorry im late updating.i weighed in at home on saturday and had lost 3 lb since wednesday so was pleased with that! probably lose nothing this week lol ! so now at 14 10....3 lb off 25 to go ! good luck everyone! xx:)

Eeii, Had my first weigh in since joining this group. Lost 4lbs!

Franalamadingdong 17lbs (4lbs lost - 13lbs to go) - to get my 5.5st award.

My consultant want's me to hit 5stone by the end of this month though. eep.

Hi All 2 off for me this week great result well chuffed lol x

Lost 2.5lbs tonight, so total of 4.5lbs off 9.5lbs to go!

Welcome new comers

Well done losers and the rest please do not give up as it is early days and you start losing very soon.

I signed up while waiting for my class to start up.. signed up last night and have been 100% today! :) Evenings are my key times, so I'm keeping busy and motivated.. have Quark and melon if I get too tempted!

Look forward to next weeks weigh in..

2.5 lb off for me :) Got my half stone award and club 10. So happy :)

A STS for me Rosie not a good start but it will come off x

I signed up while waiting for my class to start up.. signed up last night and have been 100% today! :) Evenings are my key times, so I'm keeping busy and motivated.. have Quark and melon if I get too tempted!

Look forward to next weeks weigh in..

Well done

1lb off for me this week please Rosie :D

Just noticed mine wasn't updated last week (weighed on Thursday last week so might be that), so I'm still 9.5lbs to go.

3lbs off for me :D
wow well done

1lb off for me this week please Rosie :D

Just noticed mine wasn't updated last week (weighed on Thursday last week so might be that), so I'm still 9.5lbs to go.
. Well done. You posted your gain on Friday that is the reason not being on the list. However, it is updated on my master list ready to be published Thursday evening.

Last edited:
0.5lb off for me. I'll be the resident slow coach of the group ;)

Been swimming for second time this week and got gym planned tomorrow. I think exercise is the key to my weight loss as my diet on a whole isn't TOO bad xx keep up the good work folks x

Hi Rosie 2 off for me please this week. 20.5 to go.

Would have loved a few more but the Saturday night vino just kept calling. Going to be an angel this weekend!

Hi Rosie I've lost 1lb this week

Didn't weigh in the week before xx

Well done BTT

Hi Rosie 2 off for me please this week. 20.5 to go.

Would have loved a few more but the Saturday night vino just kept calling. Going to be an angel this weekend!

Hi Rosie I've lost 1lb this week

Didn't weigh in the week before xx

hi I lost 1.5 this week :) x

Well done BTT

is btt me?? if so thanks hehe x

Well done everyone. I lost 1.5 lbs this week.

Back