3 months Easter Challenge (27th December 2012 - 27th March 2013)

2.5lb off tonight

STS again this week :( gutted! Ah well better than a gain!still 15 5 over here!x

Just re weighed and I'm 15 4 gotta be able to keep that ain't I?or is that cheating!?! I just minused the pj's lol x advice please!

Last edited:
Hi I no im a little late joining but is it too late? My birthday is on 28th march and id love to shed 2 stone :) xx

I lost 2.5lb last night but put 1on last week so total 1.5lb loss do far

Hi Rosie can you alter my stats they not right think it my fault 27/12 was 10 10 1/2 2/1/2013 was 10 12 and 09/1 was 10 10 so want to lose 14 1/2 from starting weight of 10 10 1/2 many thanks x

Hi Rosie, I lost 2.5lbs this week :) Congrats on your loss this week as well

STS again this week :( gutted! Ah well better than a gain!still 15 5 over here!x

Just re weighed and I'm 15 4 gotta be able to keep that ain't I?or is that cheating!?! I just minused the pj's lol x advice please!

Any advice folks?ill be chuffed to move a pretty bead over to my lost cup if you guys agree! Lol xx

Keep up good work folks x

Any advice folks?ill be chuffed to move a pretty bead over to my lost cup if you guys agree! Lol xx

Keep up good work folks x

Do u weigh at home? And do u normally
Weigh same time n naked or clothed? If h normally weigh at home naked in the morning then count it .. If ud normally weigh fully clothed at night a morning naked loss won't count if u get what I mean ?? .. Keep it all the same each week by counting the loss of ur pjs as a pound this week u have to weigh naked next week to not regain that pound .., sorry if that makes no sense xx

Totally makes sense lol i always weigh at home in a morning naked before shower this morning I hopped on in pjs n instantly put on here then stripped showered and was hhmm ill weigh n the one loss lol x

Back