3 months Easter Challenge (27th December 2012 - 27th March 2013)

2.5lb off tonight

Well done all, 1.5lbs off for me last night

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

3lb off for me this week :) just as I thought nothing was happening!

STS again this week :( gutted! Ah well better than a gain!still 15 5 over here!x

Just re weighed and I'm 15 4 gotta be able to keep that ain't I?or is that cheating!?! I just minused the pj's lol x advice please!

Hi I no im a little late joining but is it too late? My birthday is on 28th march and id love to shed 2 stone :) xx
Welcome. added you to list

I lost 2.5lb last night but put 1on last week so total 1.5lb loss do far

Hi Rosie can you alter my stats they not right think it my fault 27/12 was 10 10 1/2 2/1/2013 was 10 12 and 09/1 was 10 10 so want to lose 14 1/2 from starting weight of 10 10 1/2 many thanks x
I think sorted noe. So altogether yu have lost 1/2 ?

Hi Rosie, I lost 2.5lbs this week :) Congrats on your loss this week as well

5.5lbs off :)
Wow well done. Amazing loss of 10.5 lbs in 2 weeks. Next week you definetly get your stone award

Hi can i join x
I am currently 12st11.8lbs and going to be ambitious and say i want to lose 28lbs! x

Well done everyone.

Welcome new comers

Updated everyone's stats on the master list which will be published next Thursday evening. I would appreciate it if you could provide the info bu latest 10.30 on Thursday evening so I can update by 11.

Yes Rosie that it lol many thanks x

Had a bit of a rubbish week healthwise. Went to See Dr he was horrible, it made me really down. I've been given some medication to help with the pain I've been suffering. I was totally spaced out and couldn't think straight. They are finally getting in my system I think, as I don't feel so bad now. Don't expect to lose this week, I may unfortunately even gain. My weigh in day is Monday, I am going to start over then.

Sorry to hear you've not been well Amanda - im in the same boat. Feeling absolutely yuk, the tablets are making me so tired and i dont have the energy to move i just want to sleep. It looks like im going to have another STS at this wed WI arghhhhhhhh

Hope you feel better soon texty. I made an emergency appointment to See a gp as I had been suffering headaches for a long time due to a neck problem. He told me my problem wasn't urgent as my head wasn't about to drop off. It was urgent to me as I had to keep taking maximum painkillers each day. And then they sometimes didn't work.

Hope everyone's having a good day? Weekend's are always a bit odd for me as I don't really have a routine I stick to, but all going well so far. Found somewhere selling the Turkish Delight muller lights, quite nice - I take it these are still free? (I hope so!)

Hope you feel better soon texty. I made an emergency appointment to See a gp as I had been suffering headaches for a long time due to a neck problem. He told me my problem wasn't urgent as my head wasn't about to drop off. It was urgent to me as I had to keep taking maximum painkillers each day. And then they sometimes didn't work.

Hi Amanda, just wanted to ask your headaches and neck problems are they due to an injury or just started on their own??

Just booked my hols for this year to tenerife for 2 weeks.

254 days to get this extra weight off and have a bikini body.

Anyone else got a holiday goal??

Hi Amanda, just wanted to ask your headaches and neck problems are they due to an injury or just started on their own??

I have a condition called spondilosis, (not sure if spelt right). Basically a couple of vertebrae are wearing away. I think a nerve is getting caught on a sharp bit causing headaches.

Hi Rosielea, can I join please? Hoping for 28lbs off, thanks :D.

Back