3 months Easter Challenge (27th December 2012 - 27th March 2013)

Lost 5.5 lbs. Christmas weight and a little extra so 13.5 lbs to go x

Lost 0.5lb again this week. So it is now 1lb lost 20lbs to go. A better loss to come next week.

Lost 0.5lb again this week. So it is now 1lb lost 20lbs to go. A better loss to come next week.
Nothing wrong with losing 1/2 lb. It is a great loss in the right direction. Look at the overall loss of stone which is great and you should be proud. My losses are slow too but look at it this way - the slower you lose, the longer you maintain the loss.

Well done on all losses some fab results nothing wrong with half pound losses slow and steady wins the race lol x

Nothing wrong with losing 1/2 lb. It is a great loss in the right direction. Look at the overall loss of stone which is great and you should be proud. My losses are slow too but look at it this way - the slower you lose, the longer you maintain the loss.

Thanks. I am happy with the 0.5lb. Wasn't expecting to lose anything. Had an emotional rollercoaster from Wednesday onwards. I've come to terms with what was said to me. I'm not happy about it and will be seeing someone else about it. Saying that, I started over yesterday, I'm not gonna let this problem interfere with my weightloss.

Lost 1.5lbs this week. Quite pleased xxx

Thanks. I am happy with the 0.5lb. Wasn't expecting to lose anything. Had an emotional rollercoaster from Wednesday onwards. I've come to terms with what was said to me. I'm not happy about it and will be seeing someone else about it. Saying that, I started over yesterday, I'm not gonna let this problem interfere with my weightloss.
That is great positive attitude. Big hug

I've lost nothing again- STS :eek:(

Well done everyone, on your losses xx

Last edited:
I've lost nothing again- STS :eek:(

well doen everyone on your losses xx
STS is good better than gaining. It might be helpful if you have a combination of the plan this week or eat something different than your normal menu. I had 3 weeks of STS in November and but mixing things up a bit started losing again. Do not give up and look at the bigger picture of losing all that weight. It is admirable.

First weigh in and 3.5lb gone for me :) Happy with that. I've gotta watch portion size though I do think that let me down this week. :)

That is great positive attitude. Big hug

Thanks. Too many times I have allowed my problems to make me comfort eat. No more. I want to get to target this year.

Back