3 months Easter Challenge (27th December 2012 - 27th March 2013)

Texty, was just coming on to suggest Slimatee but see someone else has beaten me to it. I'm on daily medication including codeine and take a drink of this every second evening and it certainly helps me go much more regularly than when I don't take it.
I take it black with one sweetener and actually started enjoying it after getting used to the taste. Good luck, I'm a miserable cow when I can't take a **** for a while ;)

Texty dont be discouraged honey! My mums on about 10 different tablets a day and it does hold a lot of water in as well as make you clogged up. Once your off them hopefully you'll see a huge difference. Here are a couple of things I suggest:
- Pears
- Really spicy food
- Ortisan (1 cube if your really bogged up)
- Hot water with a slice of lemon (make sure you squeeze the juice in the water aswell)
- Up your intake of beans and pulses
- Fenugreek leaves - you can make this into a curry - it is quite strong tasting but goes well with potatoes and this ( i kid you not ) will probably get you going in a matter of hours!

Hope this helps hun. I know its difficult especially when your not seeing a difference on the scales, but just stick to it and stay positive. x

2 lbs for me. AMAZING one of my big losses. Normay I lose 1/2 or 1 if I am lucky. Good uck everyone and please let me have your losses by 10.30 this evening so I can update. Have a great day.
Well done! And yes I'm sure the DE coffees are helping with the losses ;)

Well done on your loss Rosie - that sounds a bit weird - must be the only time in life we congratulate people for loosing something. Anyhow, great going. Hope to be joining you on the downward slide soon.

Jess your stats shows you have 22.5 as of yesterday. Would you like me to change them to say you have 15.5 to lose?

Hi, yeah change it plz, messed my head up with were i wanted to be with another challenge lol..

im trying to hit my 5.5st so need 15.5lb to go xx

Thanks ladies - I bought some slimmatea today to try, the woman in the shop suggested ortisan but at £6.50 a shot I thought id give the teas a try first. Ive "been" but still not properly lol. Writing everything down too so hopefully will see a difference next week.

I cant eat anything too spicy Peri it kills me and my IBS lol. Ive upped my fruit intake today too i.e more satsumas grapes as I know these usually help me.

Hi Rosie

2.5lbs off for me this week. 18 to go

Well done Rosie! You're suckin' diesel now :)

0.5lb off today xx

Well done on your loss Rosie - that sounds a bit weird - must be the only time in life we congratulate people for loosing something. Anyhow, great going. Hope to be joining you on the downward slide soon.

Hi, yeah change it plz, messed my head up with were i wanted to be with another challenge lol..

im trying to hit my 5.5st so need 15.5lb to go xx

And 1.5lb from last week but posted too late, so 2lb off so far..

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done everyone

STS again today :( could it be all the exercise??bit disappointed I must sat x
Sometimes our bodies work that way and all of a sudden we start losing again. Yes exercise has something to do with it too. Make sure you drink plenty of water during and after exercise and eat as much super free & free food as you want as then you are forcing your body work harder and get rid of staginated food/water. Do not give up it starts shifting soon.

Hi another 1.5lb off for me this week :)
Well done. That is excellent results

1lb off this week a little disappointed but 1.5 stone sticker :)
well done. That is a good loss. you have lost 11.5 lbs in 3 weeks and that is great. Please do not be disappointed as you can't be losing large numbers every week and the slower you lose the longer you can maintain the loss. You have done fantastically well and should be proud. Have a great evening.

Brilliant loss for you this week Rosie! Well done :)

Back