3 months Easter Challenge (27th December 2012 - 27th March 2013)

Oh and 0.5lb off for me this week again.

Hi Rosie. I think you may have missed my update this week. It would be great if you wouldn't mind including it next week!

My losses so far this year have been -1, -0.5, -0.5.

Thanks a million.

well done. That is a good loss. you have lost 11.5 lbs in 3 weeks and that is great. Please do not be disappointed as you can't be losing large numbers every week and the slower you lose the longer you can maintain the loss. You have done fantastically well and should be proud. Have a great evening.

I know :) being greedy again. Thanks

I feel i am struggling a little this week, i am finding it too cold for salad, going to make some soup tomorrow scotch broth with pearl barley free on ee, cannot even seem to get into exercise mode i need a kick up the rear hope you all being good ll x

I feel i am struggling a little this week, i am finding it too cold for salad, going to make some soup tomorrow scotch broth with pearl barley free on ee, cannot even seem to get into exercise mode i need a kick up the rear hope you all being good ll x
Here is a kick up the bum. Try some different excersize. Tomorrow you can shovel snow in your yard and all the old ladies/gentleman paths in the street. Or maybe you can shovel the pedestrian path near your house. Your Scotch broth sounds devine!

I know :) being greedy again. Thanks

Weighed in on Thusday and now I am 4lb lighter!
Well done

3.5lbs off for me!! :)
Well done

you do not have to eat salad on this plan. Eat hot food. Only crazy peope like me crave for salad in this cold weather. Look in my diary (link in my signature) and others to see what everyone is having. Aso recipe section is good for picking up syn free/free ideas. You can have salad when weather is better. The secret of this plan is to eat within plan as much as you want (until full) and have it in any way you like. I always have some superfree soup in the fridge and have it when I feel pekish or cold - I feel the cold easily now that I have not got my fat coat.

Do not give up just feed yourself with good wholesome food - variety keeps us motivated.

It is hard to do exercise in this weather. Doing some housework is a good exercise. Move your furniture around a bit and you get some exercise with it - that is what I am doing tomorrow.

Hope you get your motivation back by morning. Big hug

Last edited:
Thanks Rosie feeling better this mornin got wrapped up and went for a walk felt better even though cold, have made scotch broth soup free on ee lovely and warming, will take a look on food diaries as i do tend to eat same foods and maybe this is why i am on a downer lol and good luck to all weighers x

Weigh in tonight, God That's gonna be cold in the church hall. Will update later on how I Did. Good luck everyone.

Lost half pound wich im happy with as been munching alot and slightly lenient with healthy extras. 13lbs to go x

Lost half pound wich im happy with as been munching alot and slightly lenient with healthy extras. 13lbs to go x

Well done, any loss is great when you know you've not been that good - & it feels good when it's pounds to go and not stones.

1lb off this week, thankfully!

Only lost half a lb really not happy but it's a new week

Well done everyone. Any loss is good and should be appreciated. Realistically we can't go on losing large amounts - our body can't take it and maintain it. The slower we lose the longer we can maintain as our body gets used to the food we eat and adjust itself. Also please remember this is lifestyle change and not a fad diet. Just stay with it and you see losses accumulate over the next few weeks.

Really happy, lost 2.5lbs this week. So 17.5lbs to go.

Back