3 months Easter Challenge (27th December 2012 - 27th March 2013)

Another 1lb off for me this week please Rosie, 6lbs to go!

1lb off this week. 3lbs to go! :)

I've decided to change my target now so I need to lose 4.5lbs to get there. So from the start of this challenge I needed to lose 10lbs, 5.5lbs already lost.

2lb off for me :D xx

I've decided to change my target now so I need to lose 4.5lbs to get there. So from the start of this challenge I needed to lose 10lbs, 5.5lbs already lost.

Hi Rosie,

Its a STS for me this week I'm afraid. Still 18 to go!!
Have you thought about having a day off plan. That certainly starts shaking things up and the weight starts shifting again.

Well done everyone. It is more important to support each other rather than seeing big numbers - hope it makes sense.

Have you thought about having a day off plan. That certainly starts shaking things up and the weight starts shifting again.

Well done everyone. It is more important to support each other rather than seeing big numbers - hope it makes sense.

I had a night off plan last night...I kindof needed it. It's no harm once in a while :) The body might get too used to low calories and a sharp shock of sugar might get you going again. (I'm hoping this dodgey logic works!)
Well done Rosie and thanks again for this challenge, it's definitely helping xx

Gonna give it a go, see what happens.

Seem to be really struggling this time on SW. Every other time I've Been following it I used to lose 4-7 lbs every week without fail. This time it's a slow slow process even though I'm doing exactly the same. Probably just need to get up of my big backside and do a bit more, but after a days work I just come home and collapse on the sofa. They also cancelled the local Zumba class which I loved going to.

Seem to be really struggling this time on SW. Every other time I've Been following it I used to lose 4-7 lbs every week without fail. This time it's a slow slow process even though I'm doing exactly the same. Probably just need to get up of my big backside and do a bit more, but after a days work I just come home and collapse on the sofa. They also cancelled the local Zumba class which I loved going to.
I started eating my main meals at lunch-time. Like cook and take to work to heat up an din the evening have a home made sup and some syns. Weekends I eat when I want to. It is easy for me as I do not have children an deave on my own. I know what you mean about collapsing on the sofa - I am the same and that is the reason for deciding to have my big meal in the day - Normally cook a casserole, pasta bake etc and warm it up at work.

Just try a few different things like cut out processed foods, sweetner and drink plenty of water and hot beverage (I drink Black tea & coffee and sometime just a glass of hotwater).

I started eating my main meals at lunch-time. Like cook and take to work to heat up an din the evening have a home made sup and some syns. Weekends I eat when I want to. It is easy for me as I do not have children an deave on my own. I know what you mean about collapsing on the sofa - I am the same and that is the reason for deciding to have my big meal in the day - Normally cook a casserole, pasta bake etc and warm it up at work.

Just try a few different things like cut out processed foods, sweetner and drink plenty of water and hot beverage (I drink Black tea & coffee and sometime just a glass of hotwater).

Thanks Rosie I'm gonna try a few things for the next week and see what happens. Fingers crossed!!

The main meal at lunch sounds like a great idea, having a huge plate of food as soon as I get in just makes me want to get the pjs on and into a warm bed straight after. If I had a bit less to eat in the pm I might have a bit more get up and go.

Have you tried a few Success Express days? I think I might have one tomorrow. It might kick start your loss. I walk my dog for around half an hour every day - I got her on the 31st of October and it was a struggle at the start to go walking but it definitely has improved my energy levels and I get out most days.
I hope you can keep with it :) have you got a diary on here? It really helps me keep track of what I've been eating :)

Have you tried a few Success Express days? I think I might have one tomorrow. It might kick start your loss. I walk my dog for around half an hour every day - I got her on the 31st of October and it was a struggle at the start to go walking but it definitely has improved my energy levels and I get out most days.
I hope you can keep with it :) have you got a diary on here? It really helps me keep track of what I've been eating :)

I've never tried a success express day, seen it mentioned in the book but never actually read into it to see what you need to do.

Must pull out the SW book and give it a go.

I really want to get this weight off and keep it off this time, 243 days till the holiday and I want to look good.

I'm gonna set a diary up too, it's a great idea least then I'll be able to see if I'm going wrong and exactly where.

How do you go about setting up a diary??

I had a night off plan last night...I kindof needed it. It's no harm once in a while :) The body might get too used to low calories and a sharp shock of sugar might get you going again. (I'm hoping this dodgey logic works!)
Well done Rosie and thanks again for this challenge, it's definitely helping xx
I think having a night off plan does help. I've done it every week since I started SW and have only had about 3 gains (birthday, Xmas and off plan for a bit longer than one night oops lol).
For me, if I go off plan on WI night, I get it out of my system and don't crave any crap for rest of week, meaning I stay on plan :)

Back