3 months Easter Challenge (27th December 2012 - 27th March 2013)

Lost 2.5 this week :D

I am now 11 stone 7lb - so think that's another 2lb off for me. Finally getting back into it ;)

I stayed the same was quite pleased after eating a tray of cadburys chocolate biscuits going to set a goal of 2 next week and increase exercise hope you all done well on weigh in lol x

Hello folks, sorry for not updating last week Rosie...I gained 2 lb last week and now tonight I lost 2.5lb. So we're back on track.

BOO :cry: gained 5.5lb so expected though...

Sorry to hear that Jess - It kinda makes it not so bad if its expected but still could make you cry when you see the scales :(

0.5lb gain this week. No too bad as I weighed morning last week as it was my birthday and went out in the evening. Also went to a three course presentation meal Saturday. Gone back to evening weigh in, so hopefully a good loss next week.

Another 1lb off for me :) 1lb to go till my first 7lb award so gonna be good this week for sure!

Hi all sorry not been on here for a couple of weeks.not been great diet wise either! have lost anoher 2 lbs over the last couple of weeks,lost,put on,lost again lol.so grand total of 5 i think .how many weeks left? really cant get my head round dieting again,i need some sort of kick up the backside !

Well, I lost the 1.5lbs I put on so I'm back where I started ! 0lbs lost- 7lbs to go !!

hiii 1lb off for me :D xx

Lost 2.5 this week :D

I am now 11 stone 7lb - so think that's another 2lb off for me. Finally getting back into it ;)

I stayed the same was quite pleased after eating a tray of cadburys chocolate biscuits going to set a goal of 2 next week and increase exercise hope you all done well on weigh in lol x

Hello folks, sorry for not updating last week Rosie...I gained 2 lb last week and now tonight I lost 2.5lb. So we're back on track.

0.5 off for me well done everyone

2lbs on for me oops!

BOO :cry: gained 5.5lb so expected though...

Can you update mine as a 1lb loss for last week and a 2lb loss this week please :D

Well done everyone.

Yeah texty i saved my syns so didnt expect to much damage :( Had chocolate icecream after weighing too lol. but that was planned with hubby beforehand. Hopefully get most off next week as night out one after so will be a gain again x

Yummyyyyyyyyy chocolate lol ive just had a crunchie i love em. You will do it, I know your capable of big losses Ive seen some of your fantastic WI results, Good Luck hun but most of all enjoy x

1 1/2 lbs on for me this week, sorry team :(

Gained .5 (sorry)
Not weighing in next week cos im off to see Rocky horror but hopefully with have a nice loss week after.

Ho guys hope your all well your doing great! I've been ill and still am and really wanna eat fried spam yes I know ha ha but can't find syns. Searched on here but only finds threads with thousands of replies x

1 1/2 lbs on for me this week, sorry team :(

Gained .5 (sorry)
Not weighing in next week cos im off to see Rocky horror but hopefully with have a nice loss week after.

hi Rosie

1/2 off for me this week

small but going the right way.

Can i come off the challenge rosie, i think i will going up and down (more up) like a yo yo in the next few months and dont want to bring the challenge totol loss down x
Why don't you just stay with us. It does not matter that your weight goes up and down. We have several members that have same losses and gains. At least staying with us might encourage you and you start losing again.

How ya doing Safia?? I hope all is going well hun

Well done everyone. Please bear in mind that this is real life and our weight goes up from time to time. So do not worry about it just stay with it and will come off soon.

Back