3 months Easter Challenge (27th December 2012 - 27th March 2013)

Oops totally forgot to update:eek:. Rosie I have lost 1lb this week, not what I expected but at least its going down.

1lb off this week. I missed last week as I was sick.2lbs to go now!!

Weighed myself this morning and I have actually lost a two whole pounds -at last. Am very pleased !

Letmeout 12st – Target 7 (2 lost – 5 to go)

3.5 lost this week :)
Wow that is a good loss as aways. well done

1lb off this week. I missed last week as I was sick.2lbs to go now!!
well done

15 4 for me today so 1 off. Forgot to weigh pre breakfast doh my minds messed with the medications he he x
well done

Weighed myself this morning and I have actually lost a two whole pounds -at last. Am very pleased !

Letmeout 12st – Target 7 (2 lost – 5 to go)
wow near target

I think mine has got muddled somewhere as I had a 1.5lb gain the first week so only really had lost 1lb, but I've now lost 3lbs.

Thanks
Helen

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Including this week I have total loss of 3 lbs for you.

Had a rubbish week food wise, I started eat day off OK, but by the evening I'd had loads of syns. Had an emotional rollercoaster all week. Need to start over tomorrow. I weigh tomorrow night, I fully expect a gain. Will keep you posted.

Had a rubbish week food wise, I started eat day off OK, but by the evening I'd had loads of syns. Had an emotional rollercoaster all week. Need to start over tomorrow. I weigh tomorrow night, I fully expect a gain. Will keep you posted.

I've been exactly the same this week had some bad news during the week and its gone downhill from there, I'm hoping its not bad but I'm 90% certain I will have gained this week :(

Hi, I am sorry I could not get on-line on Friday to post my result, I put on 1.5lb this week. Was expecting it though after the the big loss the week before from illness.

Off to get weighed in a minute, Hope I haven't done too much damage with my comfort eating.

2Lb on this week, so got 18.5 to lose now. Oh bugger, I'm going backwards.

Back