3 months Easter Challenge (27th December 2012 - 27th March 2013)

1.5lbs off this week :D. Well happy with that as I did go over my syns on a couple of days.

2 lbs off this week :D

Not a biggy this time. Lost half a pound x

Well done everyone big or small, a loss is a loss be proud of what you are achieving. Those who STS or gain, keep at it, it will come off dont let a bad week be a downward spiral. This is the last challenge Rosie is doing ( her words not mine lol) lets all make her hard work worthwhile x

0.5lb off this week.. and the scale moved again this morning but that won't count till next weeks weigh in! :p typical!

Trying hard this week to up the amount and get moving for a stone by my next competition (11th May).

Haha I know the feeling! Im now 2lbs away from my 2 st award, it WILL come off this week!!

Down another 1lb this week :)

Hi, I am sorry I could not get on-line on Friday to post my result, I put on 1.5lb this week. Was expecting it though after the the big loss the week before from illness.

Lost a lb this week after a pretty bad week so pleased with that :)

2Lb on this week, so got 18.5 to lose now. Oh bugger, I'm going backwards.

1.5lbs off this week :D. Well happy with that as I did go over my syns on a couple of days.

2 lbs off this week :D

Hi all half on this week felt i had had a good week so a bit disappointed good luck to all weighers lol x

Not a biggy this time. Lost half a pound x

Well done everyone big or small, a loss is a loss be proud of what you are achieving. Those who STS or gain, keep at it, it will come off dont let a bad week be a downward spiral. This is the last challenge Rosie is doing ( her words not mine lol) lets all make her hard work worthwhile x

Half off here

0.5lb off this week.. and the scale moved again this morning but that won't count till next weeks weigh in! :p typical!

Trying hard this week to up the amount and get moving for a stone by my next competition (11th May).

3.5lb off for me this week very happy indeed as I got my 2st award

Well done, that's fab! Xx

Thanks Nat I wanted 2 off this week so bad I think ive willed it off lol x

Haha I know the feeling! Im now 2lbs away from my 2 st award, it WILL come off this week!!

Well done everyone.

4.5lbs off for me this week, so chuffed! It means only 1lb to target :D

2 1/2 lbs off for me this week! Surprised and delighted!

1.5lbs to target :D

1/2 lb on for me this week. Bit down in the dumps after it. A lot of people in my class had gains too. Tomorrow's a new day and I'm off sweet things for lent!!

I would love it if we have a massive loss. Well so far halfway through the challange we have lost 235 lbs. Ideally if we lose double that 476 lbs it will be equivalent to 34 stone.

I am 7 lbs away from target but might increase target when I get there.

You have done very well so far.

Thanks Rosie - as have you, and I can only imagine how it feels to be within reach of your target. You will do it no problem. Good Luck for WI and the week ahead.

There are some amazing losses and everyone is doing so well whether it be big or small weekly amounts. Theyre all in the right direction and thats good

Absolutely raging. Up 2.5lbs. No reason for it at all. Upped my super speed & even made my husband pancakes on Tues & I didn't even have 1! There's always next week I guess.

Back