3 months Easter Challenge (27th December 2012 - 27th March 2013)

Hi Rosie,

Happy Valentines to everyone. 2lbs off for me this week. Very happy with that!!!

Sinead dont get yourself upset - That was me 4 weeks ago I gained 2 and it was totally unexpected and undeserved, It was the medication I was on and my C just couldnt see this, she was quite off with me. So .... Since then ive stopped the tablets and written every mortal thing down that passes my lips, result 9lbs off in 4 weeks. Could you or do you keep a diary? could it be * week? Have you drank enough fluid? It could be lots of things, our bodies are strange things at times. Dont give up keep at it hun x

Well done to everybody who had losses this week and to those that gained. We've all been there and this is a new week. I won't be able to weigh in tonight as both girls are poorly and I don't want to leave them.

Absolutely raging. Up 2.5lbs. No reason for it at all. Upped my super speed & even made my husband pancakes on Tues & I didn't even have 1! There's always next week I g.

I know exactly what you mean. Do you think you started eating less as you wanted to hit target. Unfortunatley, sometime a gain happens when we reduce our intake. My suggestion is to eat loads of superfree food for a couple of days and that should start shifting the weight. My losses have slowed down as I have started a new job and have not eaten enough superfree and sitting down all the time.

Hi Rosie,

Happy Valentines to everyone. 2lbs off for me this week. Very happy with that!!!
Woohoo well done. I told you the weight start falling off. You are moving fast towards your goal now.

Sinead dont get yourself upset - That was me 4 weeks ago I gained 2 and it was totally unexpected and undeserved, It was the medication I was on and my C just couldnt see this, she was quite off with me. So .... Since then ive stopped the tablets and written every mortal thing down that passes my lips, result 9lbs off in 4 weeks. Could you or do you keep a diary? could it be * week? Have you drank enough fluid? It could be lots of things, our bodies are strange things at times. Dont give up keep at it hun x

Well done to everybody who had losses this week and to those that gained. We've all been there and this is a new week. I won't be able to weigh in tonight as both girls are poorly and I don't want to leave them.
Hope your girls are feeling better soon.

Thanks Texty. I'm a bit calmer today but still a bit annoyed!! My back went into spasm 2 weeks ago & was on a lot of medication. As a result I really didn't expect to lose last week but I did. During the past week I was just taking ibuprofen and wouldn't have expected that to impact my weight but maybe it has.

I keep a food diary every day & am quite strict with it. I was out on Friday night, didn't have a drink but had some of the food platter which I synned at 36 syns. I then did 777 for the rest of the week so was well under my syns for the week.

The other thing is that I was doing a fair bit of exercise before the spasm but haven't been able to do any now for the last 2 weeks. I could understand if that would cause me to maintain but not to gain 2.5lbs (that's a big number for me).

Ok now that I've written all that down I guess there's a few possible explanations.
- Today's the first day I haven't taken any medication so I'm hoping that's the problem & it will reverse itself next week.
- I have one meal out on Sat this week in an SW friendly restaurant so I'll definitely be able to control my syns this week.
- My physical therapist thinks I should be able to start exercising again next week so hopefully that'll help too.

Here's to a better result next week!!

Thanks Texty. I'm a bit calmer today but still a bit annoyed!! My back went into spasm 2 weeks ago & was on a lot of medication. As a result I really didn't expect to lose last week but I did. During the past week I was just taking ibuprofen and wouldn't have expected that to impact my weight but maybe it has.

I keep a food diary every day & am quite strict with it. I was out on Friday night, didn't have a drink but had some of the food platter which I synned at 36 syns. I then did 777 for the rest of the week so was well under my syns for the week.

The other thing is that I was doing a fair bit of exercise before the spasm but haven't been able to do any now for the last 2 weeks. I could understand if that would cause me to maintain but not to gain 2.5lbs (that's a big number for me).

Ok now that I've written all that down I guess there's a few possible explanations.
- Today's the first day I haven't taken any medication so I'm hoping that's the problem & it will reverse itself next week.
- I have one meal out on Sat this week in an SW friendly restaurant so I'll definitely be able to control my syns this week.
- My physical therapist thinks I should be able to start exercising again next week so hopefully that'll help too.

Here's to a better result next week!!

Your in the same predicament as me hun - Ive had a back spasm for 6 weeks now, had my first physio today, I was on medication, yes it bunged me up big time, I gained 2lb and was devastated. Thats when i decided to start my diary and since then ive lost every week. Im hoping the physio will help. Ive stopped the codeine I take Naproxen when its really bad and paracetamol. I hope you have a better week next week. keep at it x

Not weighed in this week because I went to watch Rocky horror (which was awesome). However I have gone on complete self sabotage and haven't been able to reign it in. I've been binging on chocolate and biscuits, making myself feel bad then eating more. The thing is Im not even enjoying them! I will be devastated if I have gained too much but I just can't seem to stop!

Been away for 2 weeks nowhere nice im afraid and its just to update 1.5lbs on last week 4.5lbs off this

:)

Not weighed in this week because I went to watch Rocky horror (which was awesome). However I have gone on complete self sabotage and haven't been able to reign it in. I've been binging on chocolate and biscuits, making myself feel bad then eating more. The thing is Im not even enjoying them! I will be devastated if I have gained too much but I just can't seem to stop!

Hey Hippychick, try not to worry too much. I felt similar last week and it's not a nice feeling. Whether it's hormones or just lack of sunlight, some of us run for comfort food sometimes (I bought myself a SAD lamp because I've been like a big rat lately and I think it's helping).
Go and have a look at the photos section on here and I'm telling you, you'll be inspired!
Remember it's just a slump and it will pass xx

I am having the same problem as hippychick, gained 2lb last week due to my birthday and my sons trophy presentation, but since then I can't seem to stop myself from eating, it doesn't matter what as long as it's food. So looks like it will be another at least 2lb. I'm gutted, everything was going so well, I'd managed to start losing weight I hadn't lost before, but I seem to be going backwards now. I need a serious kick up the arse to get me going again. I'm gonna start over again tomorrow and Hope I lose next week. I weigh on a Monday night, so my fate on the scales is sealed this week.

I know the feeling and I think a lot of people are in the same situation. Does it have anything to do with half-term or are we waking up from our winter sleep and feeling hungry.. Just draw a line under it and if you stick to it for 1 day then you go back to your normal routine and start losing.

Been away for 2 weeks nowhere nice im afraid and its just to update 1.5lbs on last week 4.5lbs off this

:)
Well done that is great

thanks rosie I will... the pound was well deserved but this week im being extra good hoping for a 2 pound loss :) x
you'll be there for sure

I lost 2lb for this week. (13lb off in total since starting) Almost a stone. Thank you for all the support.
woohoo nearly a stone. well done

Hey Hippychick, try not to worry too much. I felt similar last week and it's not a nice feeling. Whether it's hormones or just lack of sunlight, some of us run for comfort food sometimes (I bought myself a SAD lamp because I've been like a big rat lately and I think it's helping).
Go and have a look at the photos section on here and I'm telling you, you'll be inspired!
Remember it's just a slump and it will pass xx

I am having the same problem as hippychick, gained 2lb last week due to my birthday and my sons trophy presentation, but since then I can't seem to stop myself from eating, it doesn't matter what as long as it's food. So looks like it will be another at least 2lb. I'm gutted, everything was going so well, I'd managed to start losing weight I hadn't lost before, but I seem to be going backwards now. I need a serious kick up the arse to get me going again. I'm gonna start over again tomorrow and Hope I lose next week. I weigh on a Monday night, so my fate on the scales is sealed this week.

I have been eating a lot at weekend but luckily 95% superfree. Just think about your goal and you stop eatingn naughty stuff.

3lb off this week. Which im shocked with 10 lost altogether 9lb to go x

Back